Coloring Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! just had a quick question/request... would anny one like to try and give this picture some color?

[attachment=15899:GOOD ANIME DRAWING 1.jpg]

Enjoy!

HARR18

I would say add this to the non-halo related forums... because me like many others

are mainly looking for armor in these threads. But what type of "coloring" do you mean?

I second the motion for this to be in the non-halo related forums. Sorry about that, its a habbit to post things in the noob forum... In the terms of "coloring" Thats realy up to the person that want's to "color" it...

I could try. Any particular colors you want? Like what color do you want for the hair, eyes and clothes?

[attachment=15907:anime_color.png]Okay, here is my attempt. NOT exactly my best. If you want to see my better work, just look at my avatar picture of Cortana...........I drew and colored that. :p

HaloGoddess said:
[attachment=15907:anime_color.png]Okay, here is my attempt. NOT exactly my best. If you want to see my better work, just look at my avatar picture of Cortana...........I drew and colored that. :p

Nice pic! Dropped my jaw when i saw it :p Are you using Photoshop?

Last edited by a moderator:
HaloGoddess said:
Okay, here is my attempt. NOT exactly my best. If you want to see my better work, just look at my avatar picture of Cortana...........I drew and colored that. :p

I wish my best looked half as good as HaloGodesses NOT exactly best....

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys, here's my attempt...

[attachment=15945:Manga Doodle.jpg]

It's been forever since I did any colouring in!

This was a fun distraction from work -Cheers :)

@Halo goddess @TeaMonster HOLY WOW!!! :eek that is absalutely amazing guys!!!

Thank you! :D

@Gallard. well its not realy for annything. I drew the picture and didn't/couldn't decied on how to add the color... so I thought that i might go and ask the artests on 405th if they would like to give a go at it...

GOOOODANIMEDRAWING.jpg
I emailed this to a friend that likes to color, she asked me to post it for her.

@Jason02, Once again AWSOME! :cool

Its fun to see The different interpretations of the same picture!

once again this just shows how awsome and diverse the people on 405th are! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back