Community Photo. lolz...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice work man, I'm very impressed. I would like my armor to be purple (see avatar) and I would like to be holding a BR.

halodrawing006.jpg

here sorry for the quality I did it while playing Gears, but yeah thats pretty much it, all black with a dark silver visor, with dueling plasma swords, battle damaged and put splatters of red blood on me!

Ahh Finnaly a image. Some boxes there are place holders for weapons for now. I still need to do some work on a few things here and there. Need to add some people in like you fallen angel.

Also I have been doing some test's for your guy sid, ignore him for now, he looks like crap =p.

grouppicyb0.jpg

Don't like your color or how I postioned you? Anyone?

Drop a post below about it.

-Doom

I love Red kicking that guy in the head. I look great but could i change my alt color to the same light blue? :mrgreen: , Doom you are man.

Doom, S20's at my house and was wondering if you could make his right hand reaching for his sniper. :mrgreen:

Keep up the great work. :sailing:

Looks great Doom! Thanks for posting up the in-progress pic.

The color looks perfect for my Spartan, but could you tweak the pose a little when you drop in
the energy sword? I'd like it to look a little more like this:

3EnergySwordPic3.jpg

Maybe with my other arm up in front of my body, kinda like the 'combat pose' you would have
normally when you've got the sword in-game.

Also have you thought about a backround? It'd be neat to drop in one of the HUDless map
images behind us or something along those lines. Well something to think about for after
you get everybody situated.

Keep up the great work, it looks fantastic! Thanks!

-Sean

thanks my guy looks greta I wasnt sure if you could do this but you have shown that you are amazing at this, so is it possible I could get my trademark red visor, thanks alot

master commander said:
i wanaed to be black with the snip and wtf y is my guy acting like a monkey and i wana be chouching holding it up at a angle

dance monkey dance.

Last edited by a moderator:
master commander said:
i wanaed to be black with the snip and wtf y is my guy acting like a monkey and i wana be chouching holding it up at a angle

umm your not the red guy , thats red, hehe

Redsleighdown said:
master commander said:

dance monkey dance.
haha......great work doom it looks like im holding the sniper rifle....could you add another weapon on my back ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back