Community Photo. lolz...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know u r being bombarded with requests but can i be navy blue with a sec color of yellow or something. or jsut navy blue. Whatever works. Thanks man. OORAH DOOM

Dreg said:
I know u r being bombarded with requests but can i be navy blue with a sec color of yellow or something. or jsut navy blue. Whatever works. Thanks man. OORAH DOOM

Are you going for the Blue Angels theme, by chance? Either way, badassed-ness choice. Very good indeed!

Last edited by a moderator:
SPARTAN+MJOLNIR=OWNAGE said:
Whaaaaaaaaaaa...?

I'm with u on that one. Spell it out for us and use peroids. It helps make the sentence not so discombobulated/ confusing (i think that is how u spell it)

Dreg said:
SPARTAN+MJOLNIR=OWNAGE said:
Whaaaaaaaaaaa...?

I'm with u on that one. Spell it out for us and use peroids. It helps make the sentence not so discombobulated/ confusing (i think that is how u spell it)

creepy I understud most of that

Sorry guys =p. I have been realllllly busy. I have been out of the country for the past 3 days and also celebrated my birthday on the 21st.

No Progess or updates yet, I just got back.

Sorry =p.

-Doom

Doom said:
Sorry guys =p. I have been realllllly busy. I have been out of the country for the past 3 days and also celebrated my birthday on the 21st.

No Progess or updates yet, I just got back.

Sorry =p.

-Doom

my b-day is sat the 24th

master commander said:
ez 2 on back 1 in hands wait give me sniper and the jackhammer sniper in hand jack on my back

Ok so we finally got this down right?, youre ganna be black armor, blue alternate color, holding a sniper with rockets on back?

:vim: :vim:

Master Comander fill out the following fourm so we can under stand what color your going to be and what youll be doing

Main Color:
Alt Color:
Weapon:
Pose:

and theres no needs for names, you should know who you are by your looks :Steve:

Main Color:black
Alt Color:redblack
Weapon:2
screen46-mini.jpg

Pose:
index.cfm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back