Community Photo. lolz...

Status
Not open for further replies.
b-a-wSpartan.jpg

this is how i want mine to look. except for the pose. its kinda wierd plz :mrgreen:

Doom, my last post was just wondering if u could change my secondary color to the same as my main.

Red, thank you but its really you who did the work with your mod powers.

Primary Color: Custom Green
Secondary Color: None
Pose and Placement: Current Location, Standing; Sword 'combat' pose
Gun (optional) : 1 Energy Sword

See prior post on page 5 for clarification.

Primary Color: dark grey
Secondary Color: red
Pose and Placement: any placement and make the pose like riddick with the 2 knives but the swords facing up
Gun (optional) : 2 Energy Swords

when i get home i will take a picture of my personal Spartan that protects my room against the evil Mr. Kitten. it will be more in the pose i like tho.

Prim color- Navy Blue
Sec. Color- Yellow (perferably not bright)
Pose/ Placement- the MC pose with the AR behind his head but can I be kneeling on one knee instead of standing up. Since I'm kneeling can I be near-er the front.
Weapon- Battle Rifle instead of AR if possible (I don't really care but if you could...)

Hey Doom thanks again for taking up and creating this awesome idea. Once we are all done w/ are armor we gotta take a live pic. LOL

Pose: I wanna be like the guy at the bottom with green as his sec. color
http://www.starstore.com/acatalog/Steel-Sp...n-Halo-2-01.jpg

Weapon: I would like a Beam rifle

Primary Color: Blue

Secondary Color: Green

If you can make my guy look like my guy on xbl that would be awesome, if you can't add the emblem ignore below.

Emblem: Triad (it looks like the triforce thing from the legend of Zelda, the three triangles)

Primary Emblem Color: Red

Secondary Emblem Color: Red

SPARTAN-053 said:
lol ronin funny you ask for that pose, when i was drawing in art today I drew a spartan in that pose. :mrgreen:
draw me in the middle and also have the ninja emblem (no flames) and make the emblem white

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't seen Doom here since before the MC fiasco... Hope he didn't get scared off by all the response to this.

:eek

He might just be busy with other work... I know how that is...

Come back to us Doom!

Bowchickawowow (RvB FTW! lolz)

I have been on the forums for a few minutes only over the past few days and have been able to see just whats going on. I have worked on this but not enough to really show. But I have been working on other personal things. Like my Spartan 3 SPI Armor along with completly remodeling the spiker from scratch.

Forgive my lack of work on this picture but don't worry I won't forget it and leave it unfinnished. Just give me a little bit to sort out other things >.<.

And I wonder where masterz is *cough cough* QUE IN MASTERZ *cough cough*

Thanks

-Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back