Concerts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

juliet76

Hey everybody! This is a thread for us to discuss live gigs that we've been to/are going to and that you're excited about! Live gigs only though, because as Henry Rollins says- that's the only way to tell for sure if a band is really any good. :D

I'll start-

I'm going to MONSTER MAGNET in just a couple of hours and I'm fraking thrilled!!! *insert smiley with smile so wide head is splitting open*

It's the first time they've been to Australia in ten years and the first chance (since I've been a fan) for me to see them live. Excited doesn't cover my mood- I'm ready to explode out of my skin any second now! \m/ :D \m/

Last edited by a moderator:
Five Finger Death Punch is coming to the Showbox SODO in November, I'm friggin' excited for it. I missed them at Mayhem two years ago, and am not gonna miss 'em again.

anyone who likes a good rock show needs to see CKY live... hands down best concert i have ever been to. Seen them like 5 time, each time gets better... its to bad the New Cd SUCKS.

pretty much the only shows i have ever realy really enjoyed, all the rest arent even worth mentioning.

ooh new found glory was awsome altho i had alot of neckpain thx to a stage diver landing on me >.< i was the only one who catched!

erm graspop was grose but awsome, seen alot of gud stuff.

And currently i'm waiting to go to Greenday and a day to remember :D got meh tickets!!

And if you get a chance to see the hives if they are near you, A MUST GO!!!

guess who got his new found glory ticket signed :D

Foto12kopie.jpg

I've gone to a Slipknot concert when they were in Toronto on May 1st. Incredible :pso much fun. I want to go see Green Day also :p

I have seen Bruce Springsteen 5 times, AC/DC, Paul McCartney, Metallica, Aerosmith, U2, Eric Clapton, Tom petty, The Who, and Les Paul. I almost had tickets for a velvet revolver concert at PNC, and then they cancelled the show...too bad for me. Well so far I almost cried when I saw AC/DC come on stage, and I loved springsteen, every show he does is great. Aerosmith was awesome, but there sound system sucked eggs. Tom Petty was very good. He sounded just like the albums. Paul McCartney was the most magical show I have ever been too. On the way to city field to see him, was just like "I'm only going to see Paul McCartney." and then when he came out, It hit me, That I WAS SEEING A BEATLE!!!! he dedicated songs to John and George, and cried a little. He was THE BEST.

too many to count so il post the good ones. going to see metallica,have seen [disturbed, slipknot, dragon force- all in same night, linkin park and some other co-head bands that i didn't care about, linard skinard, and kid rock.

ive been to taste of chaos( A7X, Bullet for my Valentine, Atreyu), seen Silverstein 4 times and seeing them this fall again, and also seen Journey, Styx, Rush, and Def Leppard. and some randoms in there

Status
Not open for further replies.