Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDarkSpartan

Member DIN
S083
Back in the days when Space Travel was first started, children had costumes where they could carry cardboard versions of a spaceship.
I was thinking about making a Ghost or a Warthog that someone would wear like suspenders. You'd have your Spartan, ODST, or marine outfit on then slide the vehicle over you and you could balance it with the suspenders over your shoulder and a stealing wheel that you could help hold it up. I will Photoshop my idea and post. What do all of you think so far about the idea?

Definitely doable! Many of us would love to see it. Do you think you'd use foam, cardboard or something else?

Definitely doable! Many of us would love to see it. Do you think you'd use foam, cardboard or something else?
I'm thinking for the first I'm probably going to use either foam or cardboard. I drive around at spring clean ups and always find power wheels. Thinking for the warthog I'd hollow one out and go from there. I'm excited to be a part of this group and can't wait till I start this project. Will definitely keep everyone updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back