Could anyone build some armour for a short YouTube film?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoupleOfBrits

Hello I was pandering if anyone could make some MkIV armour for a halo short film if you can please don't be why and either post a reply or message me :)

armor isn't exactly all that cheap to make, if someone is in your area and just happens to have armor already made thats one thing, but not alot of people here are gonna make one for a fan based short film with there own money. Not trying to be mean, just letting you know the truth. the only other option is to try and commission someone to make a set for you

Like Adam said:
If you're going to make a post about wanting to do a film, if you don't have the following, it will be locked and ignored.

1. A Script
2. A Crew
3. Shooting Locations
4. A production Schedule

Provide the items listed above, then maybe you can get some help to actually make this film a reality. I hope this isn't the first time you hear this, but we aren't here to make armor for you, we are here to help you build your own. If you can provide a script, crew, shooting location and production schedule, and if you live near any members who already have mark vi armor and are willing to act in the film, then you might have a chance of getting this film made. I don't mean to shound angry, but its quite frustrating to see that you were clearly told by an admin that you had to provide a script, crew, shooting location and production schedule and you came back again with the same story. Sorry to say, but unless you can find a way to make your own armor, i dont think your film is going to happen. Good luck anyway.

It is too expensive to pay someone to make that for you ($500 to over $1000) and if you make the armor yourself it should cost less than $300

My two cents:

You'd be better off posting a general script , a.k.a. teaser, and asking for people with armor who would like to be in the film. Give them a little incentive... like a free BBQ when it's done, or something else. Just asking for armor won't help much. So beyond saying "I have a script" or "I know that" why not give some details on what you want to accomplish with the film and look to recruit "actors" not just armor. So give us a teaser of what you have in mind, and how you are going to help those of us with armor if we help you with your film project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back