Cqb Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
ty bevbor ^^yours is coming along very nice too!

not much in the amount of time of my last post-
still needs 1- final coat of white paint... =.=
103_1082.jpg

thats all the specialness i can present you...my camera is dead again

i had a few ppl ask me how i attached my chest peice. well here goes-
magnet- back of the front torso and back of chest plate
103_1087.jpg

103_1089.jpg

very strong magnets unfortunately slight damage does occure, im going to add some hotglue to fix it and turn the already slight damage into some battle damage
103_1090.jpg

i made just a small loop and glued it directly to the front half of the torso and measured what would have been the pep strap- bout 2 inches and added a lil extra and glued it to the back
103_1088.jpg

to attach the back to the front i had my freinds help. we put about 2-3 inches of strap on each buckle and then i wore it and he made marks wear they would go so i knew wear to glue the straps onto *this is the chest plate but same principal*
103_1091.jpg

well it can not be completed cause i tried setting a deadline of haloween, but the brightside is i have a low a high b in school lol

well its going up for sale since its most likely not going to be completed since "this is my last project" since my rents need to completely need to redo the garage floor. i would like to help fund some of it since i caused the mess, and since i have no job, bye bye armour. after im done cleaning pics will be posted of whats complete/incomplete PM me for offers and what not if its wanted. i will sell as kit or singles

im keeping the CQB plate its got some value to me im not covering shipping and handleing

ill post a link in the Classifieds to
i can say right now i have-
-Complete Torso F/S first gen with 2nd gen HD ab plate
-Complete biceps CQB Crackheads plates with *i forget off the top of my head whos bicep*
-Complete Gauntlets MK 5 and 6
-Complete Inner part of Thighs crackheads
-incomplete/partials-
-left boot 45% fiberglassd/right boot is almost done bondo, needs detail and a strap to be put together HD Boot
no shins
-outer thighs are painted, but need sanding/detailing and some reinforcement of fiberglass Crackheads
-forearms fiberglassed Crackheads
-CQB helmet- 60% bondo'd very strong it has 5 layers of weave everywhere

Helmet
IMG_0001-1.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

Groin Peice was going to buckle it to a belt
IMG_0003-1.jpg

Boots - Size 10
IMG_0004-1.jpg

Forearms
IMG_0005-1.jpg

Inside thighs
IMG_0006-1.jpg

Biceps- note - shoulder plate with logo disconected- but bicep part does need work any way- 1 more layer of fiberglassing and some bondo work- attached like adams armour
IMG_0007-1.jpg

IMG_0008-1.jpg

outside of thighs does need sanding- attached to inside of thighs by velcro and to belt by a strap
IMG_0009-1.jpg

Front of chest with ab plate attached
IMG_0011-1.jpg

back peice for the people who havnt seen it
102_4315.jpg

102_4317.jpg

redragon74 said:
Halo_3_Armor_Concept.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture010-1.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture015.jpg