Cqb Completed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please make a foam sheet tutorial!!!

Anyway Helmet looks great, this Helmet is not used enough in Halo 3, I like how if you do the paint scheme just right, (Like yours.) you can have an awesome three-tone color helmet instead of the boring two-tone color.

Btw, Plz make a Foam Tutorial! ;)

I don't think I've seen foamies on the 405th before,but they're a common material for armor and detailing over on the cosplay.com boards. Nice job using em on your helmet, it looks awesome.

Privateer said:
Looks perfect now get some pink stuff on that thing so we can all join in the fun lol.

Cheers!
pink stuff in The Big D... soon, Sir Privateer, soon

Last edited by a moderator:
"sniff"its beautiful im a proud father lol and the colors are the same ones im using for my armor lol italian olived black washed looks great for armor its definetly elite im and very pleased that it turned out so well also im a big fan of the no bondo (casue i suk at it lol)my MKVI has no bondo also lol and i use the little foam sheets for my details(that way i dont have to carve them in later lol all and all thats one sexy helmet GREAT JOB!!!

the detail is great, I'd just like to point out that the three studs on the top of the helmet that you made don't look like the ones in the game. otherwise, great helm, love the detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back