crackhead09's Pepakura Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some one like me who has been here close to the begining, and never done a model... you sir, are my hero :)

Your vids are going to be very helpfull.

Ace Sorou said:
What kinda paper did you use? I'm using printer paper.

you need to use 110Ib cardstock otherwise itll warp when you fiberglass it

Last edited by a moderator:
crackhead09 said:
This is a video to help out with our new members
Tell me what you guys think. ive never done a tutorial before and i hope this helps with anyone having trouble

thanks for the tutorial...only problem is i cant get the pep files to print...or get them in the right format.please help me out,im looking for the eod pep file.if you would be kind enough to e-mail them to me in photoshop,microsoft word,or paint readible format,that would be great!im at natewalker26@yahoo.com . :D

well did you download pepakura? because that would explain why its not working for you

Thanks for the video. I'm new to all of this and it's a big help to see a video demonstration. I can't wait to get started now.

L-98 said:
Nice Tutorial this helped a lot but were do you get the printed paper kinda thing?

the paper is 110Ib cardstock can be found at any office store

the stencils come from pepakura

Nice tutorial. I learned to take the project in steps, because right now my helm looks deformed.

On the topic of the metric system and why the U.S. is stuck on the current system. Well, who exactly is going to pay the money to shift all of the machines, the gas pumps, the packages, EVERYTHING, into metric? It will cost billions to do so and is not worth the time or effort. I know both the systems though, Metric is really a whole lot better, especually since it's used pretty much everywhere around the world.

As well, U.S. schools are not up to standard I agree, but only the public schools, which are government run. The universities and colleges are all some of the best in the world and people come from all around to study in them. They are run on a for-profit basis in a free-market.

what pepakura file did you use for the helmet? mines outdated and doesn't look as good. If you wouldn't mind giving it to me please I would very much appreciate it. also would card stock crease when it goes through a printer? JF140

hey where do you get the print outs to make the pepakura armor models? iv looked allmost everywhere and i cant find the program either...

Metalicspark said:
hey where do you get the print outs to make the pepakura armor models? iv looked allmost everywhere and i cant find the program either...

The Pepa Files can be found here.

http://halocostuming.wikia.com/wiki/Pepaku...gh_Detail_Parts

As for the Program its self, try a Google Search for Pepakura.

I had the same problem, make sure you read all the stickies, thats where all the info is.

Hope this helps.

Nice tutorial! I found it very informative. My only problem with it was the funny music in the background (I kind of liked it) and more light was needed.
Thanks for making it!

thanks for the video. it really helped me get started with pepakura. when i was introduced to it i was like "WTF? how is this suppost to work?" and now it makes complete sense to me. btw whats the song?

Pep with resin/glass will be plenty strong for our needs. You could use abs if you can form it (vac form). Of course sheet styrene would work also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back