CrazedOne's Reach Foam Build (PIC HEAVY) 99% Complete! (Pg 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the color scheme on this build!

I still have reservations about foam armor for my own builds but I love seeing the detail others are able to put into theirs- yours came out quite well!

Smart move taking some supplies with you to the convention- just walking around in your suit can sometimes give you that "battle damaged" look if you know what I mean haha :)

Love the color scheme on this build!

I still have reservations about foam armor for my own builds but I love seeing the detail others are able to put into theirs- yours came out quite well!

Smart move taking some supplies with you to the convention- just walking around in your suit can sometimes give you that "battle damaged" look if you know what I mean haha :)
lol yea after that 4 days of use I got some on the job battle damage to show! The foam is pretty awesome because it's so light and flexible. I'd definitely recommend trying it at least once!

Love the colours, this looks amazing! Nice work.
Thanks! Blue and Orange has been my colors since day 1 back in halo 2, i love how they go together. (Go Denver Broncos)

bro! it´s a great build!! do you use paperkura to your helmet? :D i want to make one like yours :)
I got a pep file from spacemeat and used it as a template for cutting the foam out. I actually based mine off of his, so you should check it out
http://www.405th.com/showthread.php...nd-My-Girlfriend-(Comic-Con-2012-2013)/page11

I'm very impressed. you did a good job, especially with the lines, looks really solid.
Those lines look a bit rougher up close. ;) But thank you, always glad to hear I did well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back