Crazy Fast Halo (Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imperial

Hello all, taking a break (quite a long one) from my armor making, but decided to post something I made about a year ago. It is a video mix of the Halo Landfall videos and Halo Wars cut scenes. I tried to piece together a story that I think most will get by watching the video. Hope you enjoy, I enjoyed making it. [Sorry mods if this is not in the right place, but me being a noob... I would have posted in the Halo Universe thread...]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVYXS3ZhSNE[/media]

Please Rate, good or bad....

Thanks!

Imperial said:
Hello all, taking a break (quite a long one) from my armor making, but decided to post something I made about a year ago. It is a video mix of the Halo Landfall videos and Halo Wars cut scenes. I tried to piece together a story that I think most will get by watching the video. Hope you enjoy, I enjoyed making it. [Sorry mods if this is not in the right place, but me being a noob... I would have posted in the Halo Universe thread...]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVYXS3ZhSNE[/media]

Please Rate, good or bad....

Thanks!

Video work was pretty good but I think the music was a poor choice. It was too over bearing. Maybe something a little less frantic. It worked ok with the actions scenes but when it changes to non-action scenes it made not sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly felt that the music was annoying

did not get any plot

and I was justing wathching halo landfall with some halowars cutscenes randomly distributed.

over all I thought it was pretty cool, I agree with the rest off the world the music could need some re-thinking, but yes cool!

I guess you have to like psytrance and high BPM. The story is of what happened before halo 3, like the marines and odst are fighting as the Master Chief drops in. Then he is picked up by the Spirt of Fire because the planet is about to blow up, then it cuts to the ark on Earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back