Create your own Powerups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Forum Founder
Member DIN
S800
http://360.advancedmn.com/article.php?artid=11239

* New mode/feature called the “Forge” lets you edit weapon placement, spawn points, vehicles and more in real-time during the middle of multiplayer matches. You’ll take on the shape of monitor, similar to the Guilty Spark, and will even be vulnerable to gunfire and player attacks while you edit maps in real-time.

* Multiplayer customization options let you create your very own power-ups with specific attributes. For example, if you want to create a power-up that lets you run twice as fast, kill in a single shot and jump extra high, you can.

* You can share your edited levels with others by placing it in your “shared items” slot, which other players can then access and download to their 360.

* “Bungie Recommends” section on Bungie.net will spotlight Bungie-found user content, like screens, videos, edited levels, rule sets and more.

* Heroic and Legendary difficulties now tougher than ever. Bungie recommends experienced Halo gamers play on these difficulties rather than Normal.

Adam said:
http://360.advancedmn.com/article.php?artid=11239

* New mode/feature called the “Forge” lets you edit weapon placement, spawn points, vehicles and more in real-time during the middle of multiplayer matches. You’ll take on the shape of monitor, similar to the Guilty Spark, and will even be vulnerable to gunfire and player attacks while you edit maps in real-time.

* Multiplayer customization options let you create your very own power-ups with specific attributes. For example, if you want to create a power-up that lets you run twice as fast, kill in a single shot and jump extra high, you can.

* “Bungie Recommends” section on Bungie.net will spotlight Bungie-found user content, like screens, videos, edited levels, rule sets and more.

* Heroic and Legendary difficulties now tougher than ever. Bungie recommends experienced Halo gamers play on these difficulties rather than Normal.

This forge idea is something I have been outta the loop on but it sounds really cool! :p
I'm excited to play Legendary for Halo 3 because, it's gonna kick a$$!

Thanks for sharing Adam!

Last edited by a moderator:
i got one word for this...******** (something that comes out of a Bull)

Now you will never no if a player is cheating or using force....Way to go bungie! You haved yet f*ckt enough MM yet!

i love the story....but they are really setting the bar lower...

Multiplayer's gonna blow if you can kill everyone with one shot.
What a disadvantage.

I heard when you are the monitor, you're weaker.

falcon NL said:
i got one word for this...******** (something that comes out of a Bull)

Now you will never no if a player is cheating or using force....Way to go bungie! You haved yet f*ckt enough MM yet!

i love the story....but they are really setting the bar lower...

hey buddy, its beautiful thing called "custom games". no matchmaking is going to let a guy go flying around putting s*** wherever he wants. they made these so people can have fun just screwing around with their friends. if you want to have some friendly (or not) competition, go to matchmaking. if you want to play jenga with fusion coils or have everyone running around at 300x speed and low-gravity swinging at eachother with giant hammers, you can now do so with halo3s amazing amount of customability. and speaking of that "bar", bungie has raised it higher than ever before, guaranteeing the best multiplayer experience ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Forge multiplayer matches will be in their own separate paradigm, away from the Beta-style multiplayer play lists.

someone is going to figure out a way to hack the game and use all of that in matchmaking. if its coded in the game, its gonna be exploited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back