Soft Parts Creating the PERFECT undersuit: A discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys sorry to blow your thunder but under armor is a resource and disscussions thread. this category isnt much of necro posting its just a constant topic. yes some dates are all over the place thats because this is like the dusty closet no one touches at your grandma's and when you do go in their you find something you lost or needed a while back. so please be nice this topic from what i can see is opened almost every few moths with somethhing new.

I found out something I never knew about my mom. She went to college as a fashion designer. She said if I could draw out a clear pattern for her, she'll sew my undersuit. I can't wait. I'm also starting my armor this summer. :):)

I like the pattern on page 2, but now I have to redraw it since I don't have a printer. Once she's finished I'll put some pics up.

you could just email it to another email account i have like 3 of them. after that go to the library and check you email and print it off there but you might have to pay for the ink and paper.

rvb18 said:
you could just email it to another email account i have like 3 of them. after that go to the library and check you email and print it off there but you might have to pay for the ink and paper.
You can even email it to yourself. (At least in Gmail.) I do it all the time just to keep track of small files.

Last edited by a moderator:
BenStreeper said:
many of us have tried without success do to the lack of referances, I am still trying to perfect my undersuit pattern but this is what I have so far for a custom spartan undersuit.

not sure if it helps but this is also available im my Scale Drawings thread

underarmor3.jpg

Hey, how did you scale the body armor? just wondering

Last edited by a moderator:
please read the sticky's or use the search fature this topic has been disscussed thousands of times alucardgrimlocke. read the sticky's before you post you will learn most of your answers their.

Excellent finds man. Little pricy, but if done properly you might get away with using just 2 yards of either fabric. It'd be really close though. (Considering myself as a reference to size and amount of cloth needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back