Crysis 2 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude

Enjoy guys after much work I was able to get quite a few character models out of the game. They need to be broken down and the parts wanted unfolded, I don't have the time to do it myself but so many people have been wanting to have the files so here they are. I know people will want the helmets most of all but I don't have time to break down and do the unfolding myself but I will see what I can do in the future, next up on my list Mortal Kombat 9 estimated time of release about 2-3 weeks from now.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R3T4MLGL

nice work man ^^

I already had the files and the work already started

take a look:

OgAAAIrm-DZhEuow_0P4gOJ1HPi9xnrIxQxFSv7DIcj8Rb1g-WYfNPU7Nhn53AJlLoUDslmctdqmM6OCn9KungxwEbMAm1T1UHiZC6OopXJt4vHAPwp5XZg8d1LZ.jpg

OgAAADAdLSANCVcRd69WfJvxKviUo7z3MmkbPWMbd_NjNeFhjfHupnKO9cjtHNWQj4AooMsNdjSyvOl2heJ226ZhL0QAm1T1ULwJCpwvOaL0CBMcYzxEBN4J2Btb.jpg

OgAAAM-VeLd4rLD8xUDuvY7pV-jerS5ZiQLFFFfeUCq1ZulKpqRQCcIm-ku5puRrS9bWGzKcinqoUVd_es5p2ahLNGoAm1T1UIRqZbvyHWQ4AlVmM2yvwTKlqKWK.jpg

so awesome!!

is there any chance you can get the ceph models out?
'cos i want to go as a ceph trooper / stalker to a con sometime soon

CJ

Can't get the Ceph models I tried. Also Klunk what do you plan to do with that chest what I would do is resin the outside use it as a base for clay and sculpt it down then cast it out of Flex Foam.

I already resined inside and outside and cut the legs.

2011-04-26%2023.01.41.jpg

2011-04-26%2023.01.27.jpg

I'll do the same, but it is hard to find latex foam where I live

maybe I'll try to use latex and flex PU foam

but the project is stopped for now. I'm busy with others armors

female version of mjolnir mk VI and mass effect 2 blood dragon armor

2011-04-24%2018.44.21.jpg

2011-04-24%2018.44.10.jpg

2011-04-23%2017.47.32.jpg

2011-04-24%2018.44.35.jpg

sorry for bad english

@Klunk - Someone has been a busy boy, do you think you could share the current unfolds you have for the Crysis suit? That would make a lot of people happy.

@MissingSpartan7 - A combination of 3D Ripper DX and 3D VIA Printscreen, read up on the two programs and if you want to learn more join the Facepunch forums they can teach you the ways of ripping.

Does anyone have any nanosuit 2 marine helmet ref. pictures, or (better yet) a pep file or 3D model?

Need to open it with Designer but the files need to be broken down by someone before the files can be unfolded. Klunk needs to share what files he has though.

Got the blueprints done for the Majestic (I might have to patent this, I figured how to make everything work on this bad boy! It's gonna be awesome!) The Bauer Nova M12, 46, whatever they're calling it now and the Hammer. Won't start work on them until later, or if enough people beg me to start making them now.
I guess it really doesn't apply here, but it's nice to see someone going in the Direction of Crysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back