Custom Embroidered Halo Patches/badges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I just wanted to apologize for abandoning this thread and letting it die off somewhat. Real life got in the way again, and I had to drop the project due to other things going on that needed my attention. I am however happy that Sgt. Reynolds has taken over for me somewhat, it will make it alot easier to get stuff done. :)

Thanks again guys for all the interest, we are in the midst of getting this project off the ground! :D

Can your machine do those nice edges/borders (not sure what the style is called)?

I believe you are referring to Satin Stitching, and yes, it can do that. :)

Just finished an example patch of the Pillar of Autumn emblem, as well as my ODST emblem. They're looking great, Grace is putting on the finishing touches as I write this, I should have pics up in a little while. :)

Also, I haven't tried yet, but I have no reason to suspect a name badge would be any trouble at all. I'll probably run a test with mine to be sure though.

P1010003-300x225.jpg

OK, there we are, three examples for your viewing pleasure.

Pictured:
3" x 3" Ship Emblem
2.5" x 2.5" Matchmaking Emblem
3" x 0.75" Name Badge

If you all have any questions, either post them here, or email me directly. Custom designs can probably be worked out, but I'll have to see what you're looking for before I can give you an estimate.

I didn't see it listed and only saw it asked once. I would definitely be interested in an olive drabed 405th patch. Myself and couple of other former military do airsoft and I would love that patch for my ACUs to replace my unit's patch; I'm 405th now... even though it's a bunch of jar heads (jk)

I didn't see it listed and only saw it asked once. I would definitely be interested in an olive drabed 405th patch. Myself and couple of other former military do airsoft and I would love that patch for my ACUs to replace my unit's patch; I'm 405th now... even though it's a bunch of jar heads (jk)

I'm still not quite sure if we are allowed to make 405th patches.. As in, ones with the 405th logo and whatnot from the site. Now, if you wanted just a basic military patch with "405th bn" or something that doesn't infringe on the actual 405th design, then that should be ok to do. Just send an email to michael@pillarofdawn.net for a price quote. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back