Custom Halo 4 Armour Build+Lightrifle+Magnum [Commander Button Fox now a musical!]

Discussion in 'New Recruits' started by Black Underdog5, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Lowcone494

Lowcone494

Good work on the stand! like how you made the boots fit under the arches. also, how does it hold the gloves?

2. Black Underdog5

Black Underdog5

Thanks man :)
    Btw your Master Chief suit is looking pretty wicked so far.

I haven't started uploading the templates yet :( should really do it...) Supanova was pretty awesome this year, did you manage to see Danielle_J!NX too?
    Her Master Chief suit and AR were very impressive.
    If you managed to get a photo with me, it would be cool to see it :)

Thanks.
    With the boots I had to come up with something different because there was no way I could have had it free standing in them.
    Also here is a pic to show you how the gloves sit.
    The mannequin hands are point like.
    This is to make the handplates easy to put on but to also allow them to stay in place once the correct width is reached (ie wrist height)

HandPartCloseup_zps416a78cf.jpg

Now for a few pictures from the Big W Toy Sale yesterday.
    I think it is safe to say I am one of the first to work a full day in their Spartan Suit :p

Once the war is over what does a Spartan do?
    Return to their day job

Security Guard:
    BigWSecurityGuard1_zps2b8b50ff.jpg

Hard at work:
    CustomerServiceHardwork1_zpsc34cc835.jpg

Next event: 8 days to Melbourne Oz comicon!!!

Attached Files:

3. Lowcone494

Lowcone494

Wait, you work at that place and the boss did not care that you where clad in armor taking phone calls and helping customers?!? That is amazing! thumbs up sir!

Did you let the boss/manager know ahead of time or did you just go in like that?

4. Black Underdog5

Black Underdog5

Knew ahead of time.
    The 1st day of the toy sale is dress up day, so I thought what better to come in as :)

On a side note, at the start of the day I was acting like a statue and only moving to make people jump.
    Lots of fun, but not the most practical to work in. :p

monster23 likes this.
  5. Lowcone494

Lowcone494

That is amazing!! i you have boosted my desire to make my suit even more!
    also, how did your co-workers react? and when you made people jump, did anyone try to take off your helmet?

6. Black Underdog5

Black Underdog5

They were impressed to finally see the costume I had been talking alot about :)
    No one tried to take off my helmet or anything like that, all was good.
    When I was working I didn't wear the helmet.

Once again another side note.
    Went working around town in one of my breaks, was waiting at the traffic lights and had a police car pull up.
    Pretty much the police station had had a few calls about me, so they were wondering what I was doing.

My best reply 'Dressing up for the Big W Toy sale, come and buy them while their cheap'

7. Lowcone494

Lowcone494

That is amazing!!!

8. Black Underdog5

Black Underdog5

All Ready for Oz Comic-con on Saturday

After a few adjustments to the suit like upgrading the boot soles:

RedoneBootSoles_zps5ed9995b.jpg

I am all packed and ready to head to Melbourne's Oz Comic-con!

Packedtogo_zps1ace2c93.jpg

I will only be there on Saturday due to working the next day.

Hope to see some of you great 405th people there :)

Attached Files:

9. Mstruvmgc

Mstruvmgc

Its awesome to see your suit being put to practical use like scaring people lol
    Everything looks great. keep up the good work

10. Black Underdog5

Black Underdog5

Intimidation is my middle name :p
    Thanks

Oz Comic-con Melbourne:

Here a few pics from Saturday at Oz Comic-con.
    Got to meet up with some fellow spartans / marines which made the day even more awesome.

OzComic-conHaloGroup1_zpsedf4995a.jpg

OzComic-conHaloGroup3_zpsfc1daca6.jpe

OzComic-conHaloGroup2_zpsda6ee8a5.jpg

OzComic-conSolo1_zps8853897a.jpg

Time for a little bit of fun:

A few new facts I have learnt about my armour:

It is water proof, not that I would want to say in heavy rain.

Decided to sprint a medium sized lap to stress test the suit:
    One boot on the top half broke (got it repaired by Captain Patch It) and one small thigh piece fell off (being held one by velco atm)
    Other than that everything is great.

Once I make one more small upgrade to my boots / small thigh pieces I will be able to sprint efficiently.

Ps: Had a bit of a professional photo shoot on the day too, so expect to see them as soon as I receive them...

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2017
  11. Termhn

Termhn 405th Regiment Officer

Re: Custom Halo 4 Armour Build+Lightrifle+Magnum(Spartan IV Undersuit File NOW AVAILA

SDkjflwejr Wow excuse me while I pick my jaw up off my desk. This suit blew me away. Amazing.

12. Black Underdog5

Black Underdog5

Re: Custom Halo 4 Armour Build+Lightrifle+Magnum(Spartan IV Undersuit File NOW AVAILA

Thanks man :)

So I managed to get the professional photo shot pics today and well enjoy :p

10569164_10152711743016802_156351052_n_zpsd8cfb1d0.jpg

10581667_10152711742756802_302747458_n_zpsba0692de.jpg

10592448_864518883576494_1612341065_n_zpsd4d7591b.jpg

1560574_10153014798337542_6151818314052324522_n_zpsc523515c.jpg

10551772_857801007581615_1413930849_n_zps4a94b6d9.jpg

10592314_864518856909830_1727006830_n_zps39a2236f.jpg

PS:
    Come and like our facebook page Delta Six Cosplay
    https://www.facebook.com/deltasixcosplay

or my page Zoogami Studios
    https://www.facebook.com/zoogamistudios

Termhn likes this.
  13. Bonepunk

Bonepunk

Nice photos :)

14. dodgerfan2226

dodgerfan2226 New Member

Wow the under suit looked like it turned out well! Do you have more pics on it? I want to make something like that but I'm probably going to get a simple under suit first.

15. Black Underdog5

Black Underdog5

Thanks, I feel they are the best photos I have thus far (other than this one which I feel makes me look like a figurine:

10377601_10203831427536811_3013063630075669676_n_zps2ac1f160.jpg

I have posted a few pictures of how I made it starting on page 5.
    I have also got a link to my uploaded file in the 1st post on page 1.
    Feel free to you it how you like.
    When I make another undersuit [Most likely when I build one for my agent locke costume... wait what :)] there is a few things I plan to do differently (ie: not sewing very piece to every other piece :p)

Speaking of files to download

Here is a teaser on what I have been working on today...
    Unfortunately I couldn't complete it today, so I will have to finalise it tomorrow....

LightrifleFinalTeaser_zpsf2d8bf67.jpg

Attached Files:

16. dodgerfan2226

dodgerfan2226 New Member

Well thanks. :) I will try to build one. Yes and you do look kind if like a figurine.

17. Black Underdog5

Black Underdog5

So very close to finalising this lightrifle file.
    Up to page 46 (A4 pages) and have about 2-3 to go...
    Ps the larger templates have to be cut into parts due to them being larger than a a4 piece of paper hence the amount of pages.

This is another teaser pic until its done :)

LightrifleTeaserPic2_zpsf1b6993d.png

Attached Files:

18. Black Underdog5

Black Underdog5

Custom Halo 4 Armour Build+Lightrifle+Magnum(Sliced Lightrifle File NOW AVAILABLE!)

THE LIGHTRIFLE FILE IS NOW AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD !

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Tv-Ko-ABK6f3fnnl2G0mTYHihgBTblXwMbjhcxKC58Q/edit?usp=sharing

This sliced template lightrifle file has been created by Zoogami Studios.

By downloading this file you are complying to the international copyright laws.

I give you the permission to use this file to create your own lightrifle build, NOT TO SELL!

You are welcome to modify this file as you like but please DO NOT REUPLOAD THIS FILE unless approved first by Zoogami Studios.

If you do use this file in a build thread please give credit to Zoogami Studios :)

If you use this file it would be cool to see some pictures of your build :)

I hope you enjoy this build!

NOTE 6MM THICKNESS NEEDED FOR LAYERS TO KEEP CORRECT OVERALL THICKNESS

Ps Will put the link in my 1st post too.

Masterchief0624 likes this.
  19. spartan 060

spartan 060

Re: Custom Halo 4 Armour Build+Lightrifle+Magnum(Sliced Lightrifle File NOW AVAILABLE

please please please if you could please could you send me a in game picture of a recon helmet top please ask around for me I am desperate.

20. Termhn

Termhn 405th Regiment Officer

Re: Custom Halo 4 Armour Build+Lightrifle+Magnum(Sliced Lightrifle File NOW AVAILABLE

I think... elite?!?! Haha but seriously, again, this is amazing, and I think deserving of elite status.

21. Black Underdog5

Black Underdog5

To be perfectly honest, I don't believe my suit is elite worthy.
    There are SO many better ones out there.
    None the less I am humbled with your comment of it being so :)

22. vidofnir234

vidofnir234

IMG_11170935800966.jpeg

This is an amazing build! I definitely kept note of some of the ideas you had

23. Black Underdog5

Black Underdog5

I learned alot from this build, all of which is assisting me greatly with my current Halo 5 suit :)

24. Black Underdog5

Black Underdog5

Commander Snow here,
    On route to Oz Comic-con Sydney this weekend.
    I will be there both days.
    If you see me come and say hi :)

Untitled1_zps6ba1ea77.jpg

Attached Files:

25. Black Underdog5

Black Underdog5

Re: Custom Halo 4 Armour Build+Lightrifle+Magnum(ArmourUpgrade 2 support ButtonFoxCra

Had a blast at Oz Comic-con Sydney this weekend!

Got to group up with Danielle_J!NX on the Saturday and strut around.
    Met lots of awesome people [familiar and new] and had ALOT of pictures taken.
    One of my favourite moments was when a little kid came up and hugged Danielle_J!NX and I

10171051_10152248361612391_4911201142432910438_n_zpse5800b40.jpg

10593230_10152248360747391_8695004838868755503_n_zps07152257.jpg

Looking forward to Eb Expo and Armageddon and grouping up again.

I won't be coming to either event as Commander Snow but as Commander Fox.

I am planning something very special for my awesome friends at Button Fox Crafts to support them with their very cute Button Fox Plushie Kickstarter.
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/buttonfoxcrafts/button-fox-plushie

I first met them at Sydney Supanova 2014. Very friendly, great to get along with, and sell some AMAZING mechanise goodies. Defiantly worth helping them with their kickstarter!

Please Please Please help support them with this if you can, even if it is just $1. Every bit counts!

I won't be able to show all too much of the upgrades until Eb Games Expo, other than a few teasers...

10647094_506159882853254_4979624050751988397_n_zps0dceea82.jpg