Custom Made Helmet Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long do you have to be a member before you can go to the classifieds? or is there a post limit?

You have to be infantryman status before you can post in the classifieds. There is no certain post count per say, but it usually happens around 100. Just keep posting and showing yourself reliable and you'll be there before you know it.

Those stands look amazing!

I would love to have something like that for future builds (well...after I start building that is hahaha)

Well I finally got a mold made for the top part of the dome.
100_1729.jpg

And made a test pull.
100_1730.jpg

100_1731.jpg

And it fits perfectly.
100_1732.jpg

100_1733.jpg

That is the only part to be molded. The rest is cheaper to laser cut from acrylic. I'll make a few different samples, and should have these up in the classifieds section soon. :D

OMG!!!! XD You misspelled HAYABUSA!!!!! lol

Anyway, I might like one for my Hayabusa helmet and my Kat helmet. Those look pretty nice. All the markings and stuff you have on the stands make them look really sharp. I like that! :D

Hey Justinian, did you make that misspelled stand for my Hayabusa helmet lol lol J/K :), Just wanted to say the stand looks great

OMG!!!! XD You misspelled HAYABUSA!!!!! lol

Anyway, I might like one for my Hayabusa helmet and my Kat helmet. Those look pretty nice. All the markings and stuff you have on the stands make them look really sharp. I like that! :D

Hey Justinian, did you make that misspelled stand for my Hayabusa helmet lol lol J/K :), Just wanted to say the stand looks great

Thanks guys. It was late when I made the tag, and honestly just didn't know how to spell it. lol. It isn't attached to the stand, so I can just make another one. And Hyper, it can be yours, You just have to wait for it in the classifieds. :p

I have 9 unfinished ones ready and one completely finished one ready.
102_3498.jpg

I am just waiting on my shipping supplies to get here, so I can get a quote on how much they are to ship.

Stay tuned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back