Custom Project By RT WIP (Pic Heavy) New Pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RTGCBT

My Most recent progress pic.
100_3798.jpg

MORE FOUND INSIDE THE THREAD!!! :D Have Fun!!!

Think if i added a Knife and A Missle Pod It Would be too much? I mean in my book there is no such thing as Stealthy Or Overkill.>83

I'd say attach a knife to the chest. No to the missile pod... that might be a little too much...

See Might is the operative word lol. I plan to do a beginning video about all that i have planned and the add ons and everything, like where they are gonna go and such. My Goal here is BIG lol Like Jorge Big thats why i used the template for his torso, Cause it fits the idea. :D

Lol Thanks man Its my own Armor set up im Dubbing "Zerstorung" Needless to say Im the type of guy who either dies first or runs out of ammo first lol.

Im not tooting my own horn....

No to toot my own horn but i like the way i set up the armor i think i m gonna start doing it this way from now on.

Dedication is up to the person my friend, Mine is a combo of Dedication and boredom i mean what else am i supposed to do with a Broken Leg?

Dedication is up to the person my friend, Mine is a combo of Dedication and boredom i mean what else am i supposed to do with a Broken Leg?

Your leg will have healed 10 times over before you finish even pepping this stuff unless you are working 24/7. Making this stuff is A LOT harder than it looks so be careful that you don't bite off more than you can chew, like most of us, myself included, have.

My Project Deadline for the Armor itself No accessories is Halloween, And im getting my Pep stuff started tomorrow so look forward to pics because i practically will be working 24/7. Projects like this are what i live for. I can smell the resin already.

Someone Else Joined The Project.

Here we go this is what im talking about!! Got a building Buddy :D. And this is her armor choices and colors.

HALOArmorPlansAmber.png

And a Third Has Fallowed!!

This is another one of my friends' designs that they are going to build along side me. :D I love the awesomeness.

HALOArmorPlansKatie.png

And then there were five!

Lol wow man i thought i was gonna be alone on this project. Well here are the two other people who have joined in so that gives us a total of Five, W00T!! Gotz a Squadz!!

This Set of Armor is From my Buddy WinterhawkDelta.....He is the sniper if you could not tell.

HALOArmorPlansZak.png

And This is my Sister WikkedNinjette, She favors and dominates with nothing but Covenant weaponry.

HALOArmorPlansErika.png

Maybe a Company?

Ive come to find out from my Facebook Friends and People i know...My Little town is Filled with people that paper-craft....How many do you think might join?

I love the paper Doll set up you have going for the design on you're build, Its a nice touch. Of course now all we can really say is Get to Pep'ing, We want to see some awesome work coming from you and you're group.....and show lot of pic's :D

Ok ive got a problem.

ok guys maybe if anyone is still reading or watching this i need a hand. When i print out my pages the lines to fold and cut on dont show up only the numbers are showing up now, Any suggestions on what i did to mess up?

ok guys maybe if anyone is still reading or watching this i need a hand. When i print out my pages the lines to fold and cut on dont show up only the numbers are showing up now, Any suggestions on what i did to mess up?

A couple of things to try...

If you're using Pepakura Viewer...
...(Settings) > (Print Settings) will bring up a window where you can select the transparency of the lines. If the transparency is set high the lines won't print.

If you're using Pepakura Designer...
...(Settings) > (Print and Paper Settings) will do the same as above.
...(Settings) > (Other Settings) will bring up a window where you can modify line styles (Turn them on or off basically).

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back