Custom Project By RT WIP (Pic Heavy) New Pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill probably bang out this helm's prep work this weekend I don't mind the assembly so much So i put him to work on the cut outs. Ill be sure to snap some pics as things move along. Nice to see some others do that build I am as excited for his as I am to getting mine done.

Ill probably bang out this helm's prep work this weekend I don't mind the assembly so much So i put him to work on the cut outs. Ill be sure to snap some pics as things move along. Nice to see some others do that build I am as excited for his as I am to getting mine done.

Thanks man lol look forward to the pics of your work and im scheduled to start working again tomorrow weather pending of course.

Some more update pics.

100_3802.jpg

100_3803.jpg

100_3804.jpg

100_3806.jpg

100_3807.jpg

100_3808.jpg

100_3809.jpg

And i just want to say a big thanks for all of the people who have viewed and commented on my thread pushing it past the 9k views mark. THANKS GUYS!!! :D

Nice man, Your making some fast progress pretty soon you will have a completed suit, can't wait to see it finished

Cost saving weathering Method?

Hello again 405th its RT here and i have a small yet large question. Ive run out of supplies and i have to make a trip to the store to get more, and i thought while i was there i would get materials to "Weather" My armor, But i was wondering which methods are out there and which ones make it look better and which ones are cheaper and if possible find a method that makes it look great and is cheap to boot. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I read that getting silver or white spray paint with a brush works well. Just spray a bit on to the brush and brush it on to areas that would weather naturally after time, like the edges. There are also how to videos on youtube as well.

I read that getting silver or white spray paint with a brush works well. Just spray a bit on to the brush and brush it on to areas that would weather naturally after time, like the edges. There are also how to videos on youtube as well.

Ahh Ok Thanks man Whenever I get back from work ill check into that.

Things have happened in my life that have been a big and i do mean big crush on my project building, I will not go into the details but i can say that im back and cannot wait to get my suit done and finished and up onto the 405th for all of the anxious people waiting to see it done. Wishe me luck once more 405th RT Out.

Wow man, Looooooong time guys, Long time. Due to winter and various other things ive just been slacking off lol, but with megacon right around the corner i needs to hurry, and get my stuff done, so look forward to some complete pics here soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back