Cyborg ninja helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

crackhead09

RCO
405th Regiment Officer
Hey Im starting a small project to make the cyborg ninja's helmet from Metal gear Solid. i was wondering if anyone has the 3d model for the helmet?

cyborg-ninja-hige-10.jpg

picture for reference

and i decided to put this in the Noob forum just in case this project doesnt go any where

It can go in Pepakura or molded or simply in the "creation" section.

Anyway, I agree, that would make a really nice armor :p

Psst, I have the same muscles xD

I cant help you with a model sorry but, I think because the underlying shape is so simple, you could make up templates yourself using paper and a head form, then transfer them to card stock, and work from there. It's a really nice design, has a very Japanese feel to it. good luck :)

NZ-TK said:
I cant help you with a model sorry but, I think because the underlying shape is so simple, you could make up templates yourself using paper and a head form, then transfer them to card stock, and work from there. It's a really nice design, has a very Japanese feel to it. good luck :)

well i wasnt asking for custom model just an in game one and i never done a try with scratch building maybe i should try it.

I thought his head was supposed to be blue? Been forever since I played MGS

I know what you mean it was the first M rated game i played when i was 8 (im 18 now btw)

Last edited by a moderator:
well i wasnt asking for custom model just an in game one
I was meaning the game one too, I don't have it is all I'm saying. seriously though, it dosnt look to hard. maybe it would be a good project to start modeling with

NZ-TK said:
I was meaning the game one too, I don't have it is all I'm saying. seriously though, it dosnt look to hard. maybe it would be a good project to start modeling with

oh ok I'll give it a shot. i guess it wasnt a bad idea to put this in the noob forum because ima noob at scratch building.

The Gray Fox helm shouldn't be horribly difficult to model, or you could sculpt it. It probably would be a good helm to practice sculpting on, too.

Back when I was fencing (the type with swords) I painted my mask to look like that helm..... I really liked MGS

Loess said:
The Gray Fox helm shouldn't be horribly difficult to model, or you could sculpt it. It probably would be a good helm to practice sculpting on, too.

Back when I was fencing (the type with swords) I painted my mask to look like that helm..... I really liked MGS

I dont think i could do sculpting considering im not too sure what clay to buy, which smooth on product to make the mold or which resin for the cast

oh and if you guys dont mind posting reference pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back