Daedric and/or Skyrim Files?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bmth1123

Jr Member
so i really want skyrim and daedric pepakura files, ive seen people that have made them but they dont say where they got them so it would be appreciated if someone could please get me a link or email the files thnx

BMTH1123

btw sorry for starting a new thread but there is none i could find

i can try getting .obj files, youll have to unfold them your self though

Edit:i have daedric armor, what weapons do you want?

no i ripped them straight from the game, the weapons shouldnt be too hard to unfold, but im not shure about the armor

oh sweet thnx rundown ill definitely make that, how much would you charge for the whole suit just wondering?

does anyone have unfolded steel plate armor by chance? i was thinking of taking it from the game and unfolding my self, but i only have the trial version so i cant save :(

I'm slowly unfolding Skyrim files. I've got a thread up and I got mostly all of my files from youtube. If you would like some help, a friend of mine on Deviantart is making a pepakura daedric suit. Look for it in deviant art and send him a messgae. He will totally share his models with you.

thanks man i've been loving your thread so far, i'm pepping the assassins creed axe as we speak i haven't had time to say cheers so... cheers nice pep work, and i did get some off of livebyhonor, i would still like to see your mates files, also thanks rundown for the prices :)

BM

Edit: i just had a look through deviant art is your friend Kuraudo3 cause it looks like he's got a hold of your nord great sword

thanks man i've been loving your thread so far, i'm pepping the assassins creed axe as we speak i haven't had time to say cheers so... cheers nice pep work, and i did get some off of livebyhonor, i would still like to see your mates files, also thanks rundown for the prices :)

BM

Edit: i just had a look through deviant art is your friend Kuraudo3 cause it looks like he's got a hold of your nord great sword

Actually, Kuraudo3 is the creator of the Nord Sword file. He helped me get into building pep models of SKyrim, and I just had to build his sword. Check out his daedric files. They look tasty! Thanks for the comments!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back