Damn midterms...Hey guys I'm back...

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkesword2020

Anyways guys, midterms = finished...thank god!

Just wanted to mention Im back to those of you whom mighta missed me!

Nice to be back, sorry for not being able to hang around constantly.

Love to know what you think of my new avatar! ;) :p

Peace

- Darke

Last time I talked to you, I was talking about getting stormtrooper armor, now you're back, I gots me one! Also, nice new avatar, jango fett I see.

Hey Fitz! Welcome back!

Does Jango have to do with your next project? Or are you gonna make some MC armor again? Either way the avi is sweet :D

We've got some awesome new HD models up in the pep forum if you haven't seen them yet. Costs a lot less than buying a molded suit again if you're interested. ;)

Sigma-LS said:
Hey Fitz! Welcome back!

Does Jango have to do with your next project? Or are you gonna make some MC armor again? Either way the avi is sweet :D

We've got some awesome new HD models up in the pep forum if you haven't seen them yet. Costs a lot less than buying a molded suit again if you're interested. ;)

Glad to be back guys! Hope you didn't miss me too much ;)

"Does Jango have to do with your next project? Or are you gonna make some MC armor again? Either way the avi is sweet :D "

Thanks Sigma! I love the avatar myself :) (Hence it's usage ;) )

As to it being my next project, you'll just have to wait and see...pm me if you really wanna know :rolleyes

Sigma, would you mind pm-ing me a quick rundown of what's happened since I've been gone. I'd really appreciate that mate.

- Fitz

By the way, anyone whom might have any questions for me, don't hesitate to pm me or you can reach me on my AIM - DarkeSword2020.

Peace

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back