database

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rorshack

ok I cant find the data base, someone gave me a link to it taking me to 4shared.com which is fine but now every time I go back to see the rest of the files it sends me back to the last thing I downloaded . I want to be able to open the data base and scroll down being able to see , halo 4 , odst,halo,ect and the rest of it. why wont it let me ? I keep seeing (halo battle rife file) which is the last thing I used, I wanna be able to see the list of the games in the (405th data base) so that I can pick out a new file and download something new please help D:

So, if I understand correctly - every time you access the Database, it goes to the directory you were in last?

Try using the little Navigation Icons:
1e6.png

Use the "Up one level" to navigate back to the main directory.

If you have future bugs, report them here:
http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/35097-The-quot-Official-quot-Halo-Pepakura-Database-Thread

MS7

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_3233_zps1e63d51e.jpg this is my screen once I use your link < DATABASE ONLINE> I don't know what is going on and I apologize for the quality and there is no back to last or one level

Attachments

• IMG_3233_zps1e63d51e.jpg
    IMG_3233_zps1e63d51e.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 123
I've had this issue if some one gives you a direct link ie in your case the battle rifle, you can only see that fold and you can't go back, to get to the data base when I need to I just go to forum/ 3d modelling/ halo 4 pepuraka files (files within) and there's a link in the op to the database, a bit drawn out I know but it's reliable.

The link Renton is referring to is this one:
http://www.4shared.com/folder/CCB_6QwQ/405th_Pepakura_Database.html

That's the long form URL of the main folder (as far as I am aware).
This should always direct to the main folder, no matter where you were before.
Theoretically, that is where the shortened URL should redirect to every time, but that isn't always the case.

Basically, if the short one is doing something weird, try this one next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back