Dead Space 1 and 2 File Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've been trying to scale mine, but not been having much luck,
i think its because my pepakura designer program is a shareware version?

would someone be willing to upscale the pdo's to around 280mm, save them and upload them somewhere?

Guess what I have? If you guessed right this is the Military Suit. Still needs to be broken down which will be a easy task and the armor looks easy enough to unfold and easy enough to build. Got this from a friend on Facepunch it's where I got the other models from and it's where I get about 3/4of my files from. I'll see what I can do to break it down myself and start the unfold but it will be after I unfold this new jetpack file for the Rocketeer that Stagefivedrift has done and sent to me. Enjoy.
141876t.jpg

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SX5N9WPS

I'm working on the unfold for another person it's a pain in the rear but I'm working on it he'll get the first link to the suit files since it's a paid commission but after he recieves the files first and is satisfied with them, then they will be shared with the community.

I finished the Dead Space 2 Security helmet base today:D

Here is the differance of the 20 cm scale and my 28 cm scale:p

IMG_0544.jpg

Here is some closeup hots of the helmet:)

IMG_0545.jpg

IMG_0546.jpg

Here is a inside shot of it. I cut the edges sideways so that the parts could join together properly^^

IMG_0547.jpg

I will start on the attachments later today^^ Stay tuned:) Ill make a tread for it:p

No.....>.>..... :)

IMG_0478.jpg

Im currently making the security suit helmet:) This one is still drying out in the shed:p Almost ready for bondo^^
Hey I would try scatch building the Avanced suit but I am no good scatch building things. Trust me, I have tried.

And how did you do that! lol

Hey I would try scatch building the Avanced suit but I am no good scatch building things. Trust me, I have tried.

And how did you do that! lol

It is partly scratch buildt:) I used the dead space 2 advanced suit model that I got here to make templates for the cardboard. I just made a quick unfold of the most important parts and printed it:) I could release it if anyone is interested:)

It is partly scratch buildt:) I used the dead space 2 advanced suit model that I got here to make templates for the cardboard. I just made a quick unfold of the most important parts and printed it:) I could release it if anyone is interested:)

I am very interested.

Thanks for the security files Im building 2 new suits for PAX and the security suit is kinda hard to get reference of ingame because its so dark unlike the advanced suit.

the security suit is kinda hard to get reference of ingame because its so dark unlike the advanced suit.

If you have garrysmod, download this ripped security suit model from the PC verson of dead space 2^^ You can look at it from any angle you want:D! If you don't, I can post alot of referance pictures if it here:D

Awesome! But I think that 320 mm is a little too big considering that mine at 280 mm seemed a little too big:p But Sice you did a awesome job on the page layout, scaling it down would be a piece of cake^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back