Dead Space 1 and 2 File Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
also. how is the visibility looking out of the helmet?
i assume that it'd be reduced greatly with the led wire to light it up

I did this free hand on pep files or blueprints. I hope you guys like it

225052_10150196457324441_511249440_6663940_7202731_n.jpg

224002_10150196457304441_511249440_6663939_7520782_n.jpg

230505_10150196457564441_511249440_6663949_3252864_n.jpg

Ok after checking to make sure it was OK with the person the commissioned unfold was for here is all the Security Suit parts unfolded enjoy. The Torso was a major pain if anyone wants to try to reunfold it feel free. Everything is there except for the helmet which there's a file on here already for it. Military Suit will be done very soon.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5PVBGT07

Ok after checking to make sure it was OK with the person the commissioned unfold was for here is all the Security Suit parts unfolded enjoy. The Torso was a major pain if anyone wants to try to reunfold it feel free. Everything is there except for the helmet which there's a file on here already for it. Military Suit will be done very soon.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5PVBGT07

Awesome! Thank you Nintendude for putting these up:DD

This looks great! Im sorry and i dont want to complain but there are a few flaws in the files and with the models. One: wheres the helmet? i would like to make that first if anything. two: if there is a left and a right to the armor piece, theres no left. Its all right side armor except the shoulders, was this intentianal and if so, how do i fix it? three: the chest armor has a handfull of annoying lil' flaws. the two sides on the front are not semmetrical, i can trim it but id like the pdo to be corect. the part where the helmet folds out is a disaster, it has multible layers and i cant figure out how it all goes together. bisides that it all looks fine and not too hard, i feel awfull poking at and anouncing all the mistakes but.....yheah....could you fix this?

Edit: oh, I see about the helmet, i missed those links earler on. i guess I'll get some plastic and get to work!

-konstantin

Hey my first post 405th

Guess what I have? If you guessed right this is the Military Suit. Still needs to be broken down which will be a easy task and the armor looks easy enough to unfold and easy enough to build. Got this from a friend on Facepunch it's where I got the other models from and it's where I get about 3/4of my files from. I'll see what I can do to break it down myself and start the unfold but it will be after I unfold this new jetpack file for the Rocketeer that Stagefivedrift has done and sent to me. Enjoy.

So do you mind if I take a shot at breaking it down and unfolding it (the level 6/military rig)? and many thanks for the 3D model.

I tried to open the mediafire link but about 13 annoying "you won" pop ups came up and i quickly panicked and closed them all :D

No when i clicked the link about 13 full screen popups started piling up, and probably would have continued to crash my computer. Im not really the jumpy or easily scared type of person. Although i do jump on other people to scare them :D

Hi, I have some doubts and I would like to know if I can resolve those,
1 º. Could someone tell me what program I open obj files.?
2 º. you can tell me the links to the security to make the suit without the helmet?

Sorry if not well understood, but I am Spanish and my English is not very good.
Greetings to all.

Hey guys.

Could someone unfold the Advanced Helm that nintendude put at the first page of the thread for cardboard?? Just like the securioty helm. Base and addons??

Tks so much.

Hey guys.

Could someone unfold the Advanced Helm that nintendude put at the first page of the thread for cardboard?? Just like the securioty helm. Base and addons??

Tks so much.
i dont have any of those man, but i just wanted to know, is that Alternative Zero as your avatar? :p

any rig? out there???

Yes there a rig, open the folder, then you'll see somthing like "Torso MPQ" I have no clue what an mpq is but at the very top there another folder! This one has the pdo for the torso. If you got the guts to pep the rig I applaud you, I plan on using the neck piece for a costume im working on but thats about it.....unless I plan in making a dead space costume (which I might) then Ill pep it.

-konstantin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back