Dead Space 1 and 2 File Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey thanks a lot :) but i was just taking a look and it looks with an amazing quality, can someone please make some parts with a lower definition in some parts? thank you

Nice going nintendude! :D
I just have onnnnnnne request, can you model an attachment for the security helmet, its the one from DS2 severed. Its the same helmet, but instead of the slits, its the yellow lens:
Dead_space_2_severed_7.jpg

This would be great:)
If you need ref, just email me!

I just have onnnnnnne request, can you model an attachment for the security helmet, its the one from DS2 severed. Its the same helmet, but instead of the slits, its the yellow lens:

now this is a really cool helmet.

No. I've said it before and I will say it again I do not do any 3D Modelling, I rip 3D models from the games, which I do a small bit of editing to clean them up for pep, I do not do 3D Modelling.

Can you rip the security suit and make the chest part or rig ... so i can some other dude to unfold that and then we all party :)

well halo 2´s odst fits well on me, and its scale is H 290 W is 327 so you should try to chage the scale and then you can print it with primo pdf :D

man i wish i was better at 3d modeling and that sort of stuff so i could help out, this is awesome though keep up the work

Idk i was thinking of scaling it but well i think now its to small.. lol since the eva helmet was kinda the same size as the security helmet so i might have to squeese my head in XD but well i like it tight LOL anyways I am so ready to make this I got the perfect LED's for it XD i got alread a mental picture lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back