Dead Space 1 and 2 File Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren´t there some peices missing in that file ?
There are alot of the peices used on the 3d model thats not on det 2d sheets.
Or is it just me.

Im still thinking of ways for a folding helm, any ideas guys? i know its not gonna be exact...but, a folding helm would be pretty darn awesome...i shall ponder this...

And, i was wondering...what is the scale factor for these supposed to be?!?!?! the base came to about 7, and the adds came to about 5. that was my mistake...but, if this is all ripped from the game...all thse parts should have the same base scale factor, if i want to unfold the rest of the stuff---->....nintendude...anyone WHAT IS THE SCALE FACTORRR D:

the files are kinda, ummm dunno but some parts are misssing and some pieces does not get joined with the others

Sorry about my terrible english hope you understand : D

i think u need to increase the scale by 20% cuz i think this one is gonna be way to tight , and yes everything is the same scale factor but the height maybe a little to short as i found out i think if u increase the scale by 10 or 20 % it be fine, if u asking about that lol

the files are kinda, ummm dunno but some parts are misssing and some pieces does not get joined with the others

Sorry about my terrible english hope you understand : D
That was the point :D I was doing this to make it a very, simple model for cardboard users! :D the other smaller pieces can be scratch build, the file for pep is on the first page

awesome work thus far guys!
i'm very interested in gabe wellers asymmetrical security helmet, so i will keep a close eye on this!!

The helmet is too smal:( I buildt 3/4 of the base today. You have scaled it at 200 mm. All the other pepakura helmets are in the scale from 260 mm - 310 mm. I scaled it up to 280 mm. Hopefully it will fit now:)
Sowwy, and thanks...yea i had no idear waht to scale it to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back