Dead Space 1 and 2 File Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys.

Could someone unfold the Advanced Helm that nintendude put at the first page of the thread for cardboard?? Just like the securioty helm. Base and addons??

Tks so much.

Actually that was Deadalus Thorn who put the Advanced helm up and Mflanny24 did the unfolds for the security helm where it was optimized for cardboard pepping(is that even a word?). I'd message one of them and see if they're up to it.

That is a very cool avatar pic by the way.

Ops.... Sorry for that. Really, it was dedalus. Tks anyway man.
Yeap.. I love Alternative Zero. It's a shame nobody have unfolded any project of him.

Actually that was Deadalus Thorn who put the Advanced helm up and Mflanny24 did the unfolds for the security helm where it was optimized for cardboard pepping(is that even a word?). I'd message one of them and see if they're up to it.

That is a very cool avatar pic by the way.

Ops.... Sorry for that. Really, it was dedalus. Tks anyway man.
Yeap.. I love Alternative Zero. It's a shame nobody have unfolded any project of him.

Post a 3d model request for him. Maybe somebody has one or knows where you can get it.

Can't wait To start on this! Thank you guys who took the time to make this. If it all comes out right I will post pictures :D

Hey, Nintendude... I've been trying to get these files to open in pep. But it says it can't because they're OBJ files, do you have files for PDO or anything at all? I'm working on several Builds for Dead Space 2 and Stumbled upon yours, I'd love some pep files for these or if you could give me the name of a good converter for this. Thank you so much for posting these and I look forward to seeing more.

-Shadow of Intent

i made a base on 230 scale...somehow i think it wont work if you plan on doing the entire security suit...(remember the one neck part)anyway i really want to SHOUT A MILLION THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT PAINSTAKINGLY UNFOLDED AND UPLOADED THIS....GUYS you made me feel excited about something again...by the way this is m very first build,and im planing to make another one from polystyrene....il try to upload pix on the polystyrene build

Are these files still available? I keep getting "The file link that you requested is not valid." for the suit.
And also did anyone ever get the Gabe Weller variation finished?

I scaled the security helmet to 228mm. I'm not sure how well this will fit as I am still putting together the base. A thing to keep in mind is that it appears as though the add-ons extend the helmet in length a bit. I'll post pictures as I progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back