Dead Space 2 Advanced suit by Toja, not going to like

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the foam you're using called? I have been trying to find foam with that thickness for a while and I have had no luck.

Thanks

Jico

Gracias, Danke, Merci, and AWESOME JOB.
lol it is nothing
Hey Toja, another question... I've got the shoulders and my right knee of the Security Suit from Dead Space 2 on the table right now... taking a break...

Anyways, about the helmet. How do you see out of dead space helmets? They always have skinny "visors" but... they might be hard to see out of unless some mods are brought in. Can you tell me how you manage?

I WOULD be working on the Legionary suit from Dead Space 3 since it looks awesome... but I'm just... not... I can't.

the separation of a piece and another is 1/2 centimeter, not a problem for me see through it,
if at first until you becomes accustomed The vision, say that with practice.

la separación de una pieza y otra es de 1/2 centímetro, no representa problema para mi ver atraves de ella,
si al principio hasta que la visión se acostumbre, digamos que con practica.

What is the foam you're using called? I have been trying to find foam with that thickness for a while and I have had no luck.

Thanks

Jico
I do not believe that you would serve the data, I'm from South America and I have local supplier, I buy sheet 80 cm x 120 difirentes thicknesses.
(I can find out if they make deliveries to other countries for you)
no creo que a usted le sirva el dato, yo soy de sudamerica y tengo proveedor local, compro plancha de 80 cm x 120 de difirentes espesores.
It looks amazing Toja. Everything came together fantastically!
Thank you very much, it's an honor coming from you

Muchas gracias, es un honor viniendo de usted
Wow! I love love love it!

I think I know what I want to make next :D
very grateful, thanks

muy agradecido, gracias

968826_10201067991558679_381249006_n_zps03c52897.jpg

Man, this costume looks like it was extremely complex to make, but the ending result... It's wonderful.

First of all, it is sooooooo AWESOME!

Do not want to disturb you, though, would you mind to upload the helmet file again? It seems like only the owner, must be you ;), has access to the file.
If you are not going to share it, pls respond as well ;)

Thanks in advance and keep it up!

hi guys, i wanna do an armor but i don't find pep file from dead space...i found something but only armor piceces...who can help me? Ps i found pep file of machine gun :D

sorry to revive this thread but does anyone have the pep files for the arms? i cant seem to find them anywhere, makes me a sad panda :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back