Dead space 2 build- ds3 midnight release

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW PIECES!!!!! PROGRESS!!!! AWESOME!!!!!

So last night & today were fairly productive, Keefer & I worked on getting the Rig put together and get the lights into it, today we worked on coming close to finishing it(which we succeeded at, almost done!

so here are pictures of what we started with
yq7xEQ6.jpg

NMpdbgB.jpg

dicARZ8.jpg

next we poked the lights through & added the tube after giving it a fogged effect
0IkL1MU.jpg

wGM3y6E.jpg

Today, I added some thick paper & some medicine caps to the RIG to add more levels & details to the RIG
nZ6I8Pn.jpg

Then I noticed how large it was, & that it didn't curve appropreately, so I decided to change that by cutting sections out & then cutting sections off, the finished version looked incredible(but still wasn't done)
nSZcO3z.jpg

mvEePgE.jpg

HHzUVrL.jpg

Next, it had all been done as far as lighting the rig & resizing, but it was missing something, no RIG is a good RIG unless it has a Stasis module attatched! SO I DID IT, & IT WAS GOOD!!!!
RXal0vm.jpg

That's all I've got for now, but stay tuned & keep up to see how things are going! See you around 405-ers!!!

All looking good! fould the inflatable gun funny!
It a massive project and really look foward to seeing your finnished product. I have my files but i'm waiting for some free time to start on it. I think it will take about 7 months to build so I will probley start after my V3 Pyramid head.

I will be watching and like what you've got so far!!

Oh my Goodness! Has this weekend/work week been long, tonight we worked on getting the helmet pepped & put together. We're getting ready to Rondo it right now, & I have to say that this has been one bitch of a Helmet to have to put together, the pep file was awful, I swear, right now it's extremely fragile & is probably going to fall apart if I'm not careful! So wish me luck tonight!

Hey guys! Sorry for being a Noble Zero & not posting in a while, but things have been hectic(You'd know if you've been reading my posts. LAWL. anyway!!! Onto the meat & potatoes of this post, today, we worked non-stop on the helmet, this is our third attempt at building the base! Enjoy the photos!!!!
22fzBVM.jpg

Carboard templates all cut out!
FbumCIb.jpg

ibM3HC0.jpg

hc1fLDj.jpg

Only this many pieces to go! So exciting!!!
HcdSg0i.jpg

Keefer, inspecting the inside.
Cg0cshX.jpg

xiPDT1t.jpg

TbHSQQG.jpg

Helmet's done! Now it's time to Rondo!!!!!
hQraVhi.jpg

awesome! i dont think noble zero will be making appearances on the 405th anymore, i sent a few emails with no reply...

Ok nice progress! Congrats on infantry man!
I congratulate you on completing a costume before me! :)

Wort wort wort!

I will ignite the revelution with my ac3 costume, when its completed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back