Dead Space Lvl 3 armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan103

i am designing the helmet for the dead space armor in silo, could anyone convert or tell me how to conver an sib. obj. or 3ds. into the format required for pepakura? ill have pictures up soon of the 3d model. oh and if possible could anyone help me find the rig on isaacs back, because designing it myself was next to impossible

Ok so here is the finished picture of the head, i would be more than happy to give it out but i need help converting the file to PDO format so that it may be used in pepakura
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

i am designing the helmet for the dead space armor in silo, could anyone convert or tell me how to conver an sib. obj. or 3ds. into the format required for pepakura? ill have pictures up soon of the 3d model. oh and if possible could anyone help me find the rig on isaacs back, because designing it myself was next to impossible
Pep Designer will open .obj and .3ds files immediately.

thanks man this helps like alot, but hey if anyone can help me with the pesky rig i will be most appreciated, i mean like alll i need is a gid picture of the rig

Damn thanks, thats exactly what i needed, im in a predicament, i have pepakura designer but not the full version so i cannot share the version of this that i manualy unwrapped, ill be glad do give out the 3d model but you will have to unwrap this yourselfs, so yeah, just ask me if u want the file, ill be working on the back for a while now cause i already have the pepakura files for the rest of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back