Dead Space Plasma Cutter

Status
Not open for further replies.

vulture

I just got dead space for PC, and now when I beat it, it will be the 3d time so far (the other 2 times were on 360). When I find a really fun and awesome game, I usually TRY to make a cool prop from it. Now I want to make the plasma cutter from dead space. I probably could figure out something as in how to build it, the only issue is there are no blueprints. I THINK I saw someone on here a long time ago with a good model, and I was mostly wondering if they could maybe take pictures of the gun from the side, front, top, and back, maybe a perspective view for good luck. Thanks, and I did search for them already.

yea theres a pretty acurate model i got it but its not mine so i couldnt reupload it and it doesnt have all teh side detail its mostly the shape

that might help a little, if you could find the creator that would be good. what I need is a good WMHunterTLS model! then im sure anyone could make it with no problem!

yea no kidding hes models are insane and i really dont know who made it had it forever ill get some pics of the model for you though

C 4468 said:
When I find a really fun and awesome game MOVIE, I usually TRY to make a cool prop from it.

That's exactly what I said when I first watched Ghostbusters..

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back