Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper 466

BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
Member DIN
S026
Last time I sent out a help request I got answered in about instantly care of the rest of the super helpful members of the good ol 405, so I figured I should run the numbers again and see what I come up with. I'm seeking a long lost pep file from deep inside the recesses of the internet. The Deep Eyes Trooper armor&helmet care of Final Fantasy the spirits within. No armor and just a helmet? That's perfect too! I'm a huge sucker for that lid. It's simple curves and those piercing glowing eyes. I've seen it around here in some seriously dead forums(circa 2009) and was wondering if there's even a ghost of a chance of this? Any help would be massively appreciated! I've also thrown a request into the modeling forum so as per my norm and fear of treading on ones toes feel free to blast this should it be misplaced.

Last time I sent out a help request I got answered in about instantly care of the rest of the super helpful members of the good ol 405, so I figured I should run the numbers again and see what I come up with. I'm seeking a long lost pep file from deep inside the recesses of the internet. The Deep Eyes Trooper armor&helmet care of Final Fantasy the spirits within. No armor and just a helmet? That's perfect too! I'm a huge sucker for that lid. It's simple curves and those piercing glowing eyes. I've seen it around here in some seriously dead forums(circa 2009) and was wondering if there's even a ghost of a chance of this? Any help would be massively appreciated! I've also thrown a request into the modeling forum so as per my norm and fear of treading on ones toes feel free to blast this should it be misplaced.

check your pm. have fun

Not sharing it?

not sure if I can publicly, but I did find it on the 4shared web site, from an old member named mithril (cant recall the second name) it was made in 2012. I hope I didn't step on toes with this as my wanting to help kinda took a back seat.

edit: I searched for a member here on the 405th under mithril macross(that is what the name on the 4shared page host is) could not find one here under that name, I pm'd him or her on 4shared for permission to post it publicly here.

If it's on 4shared I can't see why it can't be shared publicly.

If there's a problem we'll find out about it soon enough.

http://www.4shared.com/get/YISHAKEz/deep_eyes_helm.html?sop=true

ten four.

I kinda stumbled upon it by chance, i was searching for something else and mithrils page of files came up and i looked through it (bwah hah). i saw it and shared the link with viper. if you look for it on 4shared as deep eyes trooper you wont get the link to it at least not for me it didn't. that is why i am hesitant to post it here, because i found it on a round about way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back