Deliver Hope (LiveAction) Making-Of Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my. Two interesting things there: First... OMG, Kat isn't a girl after all!!! And second, their Kat helmet can be opened at the back to put it on. I think that's interesting.

Hey, it's the future, okay? Kat just decided she was bored with being a man and switched genders using the latest cosmetic technology that Reach had to offer.

Hey, it's the future, okay? Kat just decided she was bored with being a man and switched genders using the latest cosmetic technology that Reach had to offer.

Oh man that gave me a good chuckle :D I enjoyed every second of that behind the scenes clip, it was great. Shows how much work went into the little things that we don't notice as much as it should be. Great work Legacy team!

Great googly moogly, that was AWESOME!!! BTW, legacy runs on 1 part pure awesome, 1 part chuck norris sweat and 1 part black magic.

Oh my. Two interesting things there: First... OMG, Kat isn't a girl after all!!! And second, their Kat helmet can be opened at the back to put it on. I think that's interesting.

Yeppers, I'm sooo copying that. Not the becoming a dude portion, but rather the helmet lol.

That was awesome! I really wish this was included with the Legendary Edition. The Halo 3 Legendary Edition had way more things like this in it and I thought the comentary from the Reach one should have been on a disc rather than on waypoint.

Hands down deliver hope was my favorite live action trailer too date right after the ODST one, i had no idea that much work went into a 3 min commercial. ......(i wonder what they do with all those props after?) (phase out into misty memory from past) (all the designers in a office wearing the armor shooting at each other with finger guns going "pew pew ahaha your dead!!!" "nuhuh i still got overshield biotch" then punched the ground yelling "armor lock!!" "awww man no fair!!"

thats great I was trying to see the back armor panel.. At first I thought I had the wrong scale but realize there is alot of bulked up soft armor that sticks out past it that makes it look narrower. Thanks for the post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back