Desolate's Halo Suit... New Pics Page 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leadingspartan said:
how did you get bullet holes in chest?

He most likely took a rock and then heated the plastic, pushed the rock in. Let the plastic melt, pull the rock out. you have a bullet Indent...and then you paint as if a bullet pinged against the armor,

I do that on my clone armor so I'm assuming he would use the same method.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did I say plastic rock?

I meant normal rock..sorry about that.

But you know those gravel driveways?

Those have good size rocks that you can use for this sort of thing.

(Ignore plastic rock, your looking for a real rock. - It's very late and I'm sleeeeepy) ;-)

Nice fricken amour dude!!! I dig the white amour my avatar was it b4 i got this assassins creed one lol.You a fan of star wars btw i noticed the light saber collection in the background nice collection.

thanks guys i actually heated up the plastic and pressed it in with a round end of a pen.. but it depends on what you want the bullet endent to look like. oh yeah i am a big fan of star wars i have a pretty nice vader suit as well i can post pics if you guys want to see.. i am a member of the 501st legion.. SL8849 is my TK ID.. but yes i have a few master replica le's and some fx's as well.. thanks for all the support guys..

Cool.

I've been using my vader suit as well lol and I know how freaking hot those things can get ;-)

(so I know why your pissed :mrgreen: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back