Desolate's Halo Suit... New Pics Page 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope i dont plan on selling it.. it is my personal set.. i may make another for a friend or something. eventually.. yeah the under suits for the vaders are killer on heat.. i cut vents in my back area.. but yeah i am happy with my work.. thanks for all the support guys.

where do i get plastic you use to make bullet hols and i just press on it you sure or do i heat it? and then i just glue it to armor?

He said he heated up the area of the armor he wanted the bullet holes to be and then used the round end of a pen to make the indentations.

well i am going to do a photoshoot this saturday i have a person wanting to do it locally so i will post more pics when i get them back..

gah you look like my cousin....
des0lat3 said:
thanks guys i will have to get a shot of my suit in the black light..
and do it at one of those minigolf places, spartan golf.

Last edited by a moderator:
des0lat3 said:
well i am going to do a photoshoot this saturday i have a person wanting to do it locally so i will post more pics when i get them back..

I think your stuff will be there friday. dunno how fast you can finish stuff, but...

awesome does that inclue the cod piece.. i dont know if i sent the payment for the cod piece.. i will if it is include

yo how cool would it be to make a mjolnir armor out fit that glowed. or if you sprayed it with phsphorescent paint so that it would shine in black light. that would be ultimate.
your armor is orgasmic.

it took about 700 to make this suit.. a lot of time.. that would be cool if it did glow in the dark.. but i like the way it turned out..

silvercookie said:
yo how cool would it be to make a mjolnir armor out fit that glowed. or if you sprayed it with phsphorescent paint so that it would shine in black light. that would be ultimate.
your armor is orgasmic.

umm...
i put tribal tattoos all over my armor in UV Reactive paint :D

you should post some pics of it when you get a chance.. i want to see what it looks like with the UV paint.. it would be cool to splatter the paint on the suit so it could look like alien blood or something..

i bought a assault rifle from Adam i am working on getting it done right now..
i just finished bondoing the edges..
i think i am going to make a rocket launcher eventually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back