Destiny 2 Raid: Vault of Glass

Status
Not open for further replies.

tahu505

Member DIN
S505
Player count: 5/6 (7 if in a month from posting)

There's been talk on the discord about doing a raid in Destiny 2, so here's a thread to organize one! I'm choosing Vault of Glass since it's one of the free to play raids and it's a good introduction to raids. This way new players and returning players can easily join in.

As for when we raid, idk yet. My schedule is pretty open right now. Others can reply to this thread saying if they want to join and when they can.

The clan I run in Destiny 2 is called "Group of Guardian Guys" and should be open to join without invite. Joining would make it easy to invite everyone from the in game roster, no matter what platform you play on.

If you are a completely new player to Destiny 2, make sure you have a Bungie account linked to your profile and that you've completed the new light introduction quest line. If you click the "Legends" tab on the map, then click "Vault of Glass" the game will let you know if you can start the raid and what requirements you are missing. While not necessary, but probably helpful, an easy way to get a guaranteed good dps weapon for new players is to complete the first mission of the witch queen campaign, then start the weapon crafting quest at the enclave on Mars. Not too far into the weapon crafting quest you can make the Taipan linear fusion rifle, which is good for boss damage. That first mission and quest line are both free and have guaranteed rewards so you don't have to worry about grinding for a good drop.

Last edited:
There's been talk on the discord about doing a raid in Destiny 2, so here's a thread to organize one! I'm choosing Vault of Glass since it's one of the free to play raids and it's a good introduction to raids. This way new players and returning players can easily join in.

As for when we raid, idk yet. My schedule is pretty open right now. Others can reply to this thread saying if they want to join and when they can.

The clan I run in Destiny 2 is called "Group of Guardian Guys" and should be open to join without invite. Joining would make it easy to invite everyone from the in game roster, no matter what platform you play on.

If you are a completely new player to Destiny 2, make sure you have a Bungie account linked to your profile and that you've completed the new light introduction quest line. If you click the "Legends" tab on the map, then click "Vault of Glass" the game will let you know if you can start the raid and what requirements you are missing. While not necessary, but probably helpful, an easy way to get a guaranteed good dps weapon for new players is to complete the first mission of the witch queen campaign, then start the weapon crafting quest at the enclave on Mars. Not too far into the weapon crafting quest you can make the Taipan linear fusion rifle, which is good for boss damage. That first mission and quest line are both free and have guaranteed rewards so you don't have to worry about grinding for a good drop.
Sounds like a fun time! I am up for it! I am free most days except for Sunday and Tuesday late nights.

Im interested! Gonna have to get the game downloaded and work on a character. Whats the limit for people on a raid? Also not sure of schedule but i can probably have more info once i get closer to actually being able to raid

Im interested! Gonna have to get the game downloaded and work on a character. Whats the limit for people on a raid? Also not sure of schedule but i can probably have more info once i get closer to actually being able to raid
I just noticed I forgot to mention the amount of people for a raid. 6 people are needed. I'll manually update a player count on the top post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back