Destiny Beta, spoilers open at your risk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimmson

405th beta access list -(xboxlive gamer tag)
1. Crimmson (CRIMMS0N (with a zero)
2. MKshane81
3. Spartanx360
4. Frozensnot
5. RYNO_666
6. Kyre ( tekman24)
7. Spartan213 (Ghost1449)
8. The Chief Master (pnuech)
9. Obi-Jeff Kenobi (ObiJeff WU) (yeah I clicked and pasted this)
10. Connerxfor
11. Motion26
12. Pnuech
13. Daslacker42
14. Leembell
15. Mjr Falcon
16. RYNO x666
17. Frozensnot
18. fireryne8389
19. Rockcrushin
cant wait to see you guys and gals there

feel free to add me on xbox live if you guys want. its CRIMMS0N (with a zero not an o)

edit change title

I am currently in process to get my beta access to destiny approved. Cant wait to see how this goes. according to the instructions the beta will start early 2014, my question and reason for this thread is : how many 405thers have signed up for the beta and what race, class etc are you planning to be. me warlock, but that is as far as I am going to decide at the moment, until I get further information straight from the source

destinybeta.jpg

edit: link to where I started for access: http://www.bungie.net/en/destiny#page=destiny&panel=destiny-destiny&lc=1033

mind you I had to preorder the game

onward to step three....now... it becomes a waiting game.( as I pull the magnum look from zoolander)

destinybeta2.jpg

you get to pic your own destiny pic for your profile, some of which I never seen

Attachments

• destinybeta.jpg
    destinybeta.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 274
  • destinybeta2.jpg
    destinybeta2.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 292
this game should be awesome, i preordered it along with my Xbox One (day one edition) i cant wait to see what happens as far as peps that come out of this

this game should be awesome, i preordered it along with my Xbox One (day one edition) i cant wait to see what happens as far as peps that come out of this
i know right, I believe that some are already floating around here

I've got mine all set up as well....planning on Hunter class, most likely.

-Matt

ten four, what else do you need to do after you get the code? do I input it right away. I wonder how many more people will join.

edit:

here it is the email I have been waiting for.
destiny3.jpg

and here we gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
destinybeta4.jpg
spot reserved. my wife unit called me a nerd by the way. hope this helps any one else.

ok so
1. activate account with bungie.net
1a. fill out research user form available at profile screen(not to sure if this needed, but I did just in case)
2. preorder game, edited
3. input code received, need to make sure that if you preorder the game that you preorder from a retailer that is offering codes. they have a list at bungie.net destiny
4. jump around, bounce off the wall etc after receiving spot on beta.

I believe that my xbox will travel with me to the oilfield mancamps.

edit:
2. couldn't verify it

destinybeta5.jpg

Attachments

• destiny3.jpg
    destiny3.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 279
  • destinybeta4.jpg
    destinybeta4.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 232
  • destinybeta5.jpg
    destinybeta5.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 306
Looks like you got it....I had pre-ordered my copy through Gamestop almost as soon as it became available. I received an email from them approximately a week ago with the offer for the Beta, and jumped on it immediately.

-Matt

i pre-ordered when it became available at game mania (dutch gamestop)
and after i heard of the beta, i got a text message an hour later from the shop to go get the beta card code

Looks like you got it....I had pre-ordered my copy through Gamestop almost as soon as it became available. I received an email from them approximately a week ago with the offer for the Beta, and jumped on it immediately.

-Matt

did you happen to read anything about a cut off date, I swear I read it but I could not find it again.

i pre-ordered when it became available at game mania (dutch gamestop)
and after i heard of the beta, i got a text message an hour later from the shop to go get the beta card code

hope to see you there

what are your bungie profiles, if you don't mind me asking

Found these codes at destiny. Redeem them at the same place were you input you beta code. Don't know what they unlock but it stated to wait until 2014 to see what you have unlocked.

yka-rjg-mh9
3da-p4x-f6a
mvd-4n3-nkh
tcn-hcd-tgy

Yeah I pre-ordered Destiny the day after they announced the Beta. I'm not sure why I waited for so long. I can't even decide which class I want to be. But it's either the Warlock or the Hunter, more than likely the Hunter. I don't even know about any of the races. Time to go look that up.

We should start a 405th group. Here's the app. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bungieinc.bungiemobile
y5eqyjus.jpg

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
that app is nice, you can access the renders, screen shots as well
I agree with you, do you want to start it up over at destiny as well. what should we call it, let me know and I will post it on the op so that other people can find it

I have confirmed my beta access as well. I am tekman24 on Live.

ten four added as well.

in the app, on daily news they mentioned something about the alpha testers, but it said that the requirements to participate in it are more stringent.

Attachments

• y5eqyjus.jpg
    y5eqyjus.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 247
more codes from the wonderful people at the destiny forums
don't know what these unlock yet

TRADING CARD CODES:
CODE 1: YKA-RJG-MH9 (WARLOCK)
CODE 2: 3DA-P4X-F6A (HUNTER)
CODE 3: MVD-4N3-NKH (TITAN)
CODE 4: TCN-HCD-TGY (RIXIS)
CODE 5: HDX-ALM-V4K (OLD RUSSIA)
CODE 6: 473-MXR-3X9 (HIVE)
CODE 7: JMR-LFN-4A3 (MOON)
CODE 8: HC3-H44-DKC (GJALLARHORN)
CODE 9: 69P-KRM-JJA(Duke MK.44)
CODE 10: 69P-VCH-337(Le Torri)
I read that their is a special 11th card out there unfound yet

hope to see more people from the 405th their on the beta.

I guess my post did not go through so I will post it again

Put my code in as well :D. Gamertag is PNUECH

added as well

I will be there too. On Xbox One.

score on the xbox one, the wife unit said that halo 4 edition xbox she go me not to long ago (by her time clock maybe but not for guys especially if its electronics, the newer the better right. right who's with me) will have do for now

make sure you guys input the codes, they are universal(can be used more than once by different people) for the swag in 2014. which I cant wait to find what the codes are for.
the idea of a 405th member clan or group was brought up, but I am stonewalled to find a name or even offer an idea for a name. if you guys want to make one I am all for it, if you have one made sign me up.

hope to see you guys and gals there.

edit: I read that you can only input four codes a day, but I input 7 in one day. I just hit refresh on my browser and input the next one, you can view which codes you have input previously on the link right under the fill box for the code. it appears after you input one in.

11th card found in Milan of all places.
Code 11. 69R-CKD-X7L

I created a group at destiny, see if you can guess which one it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back