Destiny Beta, spoilers open at your risk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried to send friend requests to all of the Xbox clan members, but only got a few before Xbox live said it couldn't process the request. I'll try and get the rest of you guys tomorrow.

I went ahead and started individual console raid threads within the clan forum. I outlined how it should work and hopefully we can keep it organized from the start.

So this answers alot....

Screenshot_2014-08-09-19-57-35.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-08-09-19-57-35.png
    Screenshot_2014-08-09-19-57-35.png
    487.1 KB · Views: 215

I read this earlier and was a little bummed. We all had our favorite guardian and it is sad to say goodbye. I kind of had a feeling that all of our Guardians would be wiped, along with all the loot stored in our vaults, but there was a little hope that they'd stay. I read up on some of the changes they were making and am REALLY excited to start over though.

I for one am glad that we have a clean slate now. I sold quite a few good items because i knew i couldn't use them. Now i don't ever have to worry about it. :)

I for one am glad that we have a clean slate now. I sold quite a few good items because i knew i couldn't use them. Now i don't ever have to worry about it. :)

Yeah I had obtained a lot of legendary gear through the Iron Banner but sold them all as I thought I heard that nothing from the beta will carry over.

I just want to keep finding the Valka SR3 Scout Rifle stat distribution style.

Don't forget, there is a thread I started for the Destiny Clan!

Now I know the app is good for pulling up character images (thanks again, Crimmson for helping me snag mine) but can it do the same for weapon or individual equipment? I wanted to see my "babies" again, but b.net doesn't show the full model even if you click for details. Mostly it's so I"ll know what to look for once more models start coming out.

Now I know the app is good for pulling up character images (thanks again, Crimmson for helping me snag mine) but can it do the same for weapon or individual equipment? I wanted to see my "babies" again, but b.net doesn't show the full model even if you click for details. Mostly it's so I"ll know what to look for once more models start coming out.

I'm not sure if you'll be able to view individual items, just your Guardian. Speaking of which, I can only get it to work on my android device. I can't view the model of my guardian on b.net or on mu iOS device :/. I'm also curious as to when our beta Guardians will be wiped from our accounts and we will no longer be able to view them or the items we got during the beta.

I'd imagine they'll wipe everything at least a week before launch, if they aren't already in the process of doing so. Then again, the app was the "Beta companion," wasn't it? So it might remain the only method of preserving the beta characters.

Actually I'm pretty sure it was just the Destiny Companion app. I agree that it would be nice to be able to preserve that character at least partially. I had some really cool level 10 stuff that I was hoping to get...

If anyone hasn't found this already, here's the link: http://www.destinyplanetview.com

It's a really cool, interactive way to view some of the maps in the game. I've heard rumors that viewing everything on all the maps unlocks something special but I've yet to confirm it. (EDIT, Confirmed)

I've also found some chests while looking around. (You can leave the dashed path in certain areas ;))

Here's the special unlock:

destinyplanetview_reward.jpg

Do the chests actually do anything, or is it just aesthetics?

Also for those who, like me, can't get the Planet Viewer to work (it'll show up, but lags worse than trying to stream a movie through dial-up) the emblem can be received simply by typing in a code, similar to the 17 collectible card codes. Speaking of the card codes, they're finally "active." Go on Bungie.net and check the redeemed codes on your profile and you'll get your prizess.

In case anyone wants it and can't/don't want to search the entire site, the Planet View emblem code:

7F9-767-F74

Zaff, They're just for aesthetics, thought it would be fun to see how many I could find. It'll help when it comes time to farm chests, seeing where spawn points for them would be.

I didn't know the code was universal, thought they were randomly generated haha. I didn't even know about the cards, but I've entered all their codes after a quick google search haha. I wonder if it'll unlock something or just stay as a grimoire card.

For those of you who don't have the card codes, here ya go!

Warlock: YKA-RJG-MH9

Hunter: 3DA-P4X-F6A

Titan: MVD-4N3-NKH

Rixis: TCN-HCD-TGY

Old-Russia: HDX-ALM-V4K

Hive: 473-MXR-3X9

Moon: JMR-LFN-4A3

Gjallorhorn: HC3-H44-DKC

Duke MK.44: 69P-KRM-JJA

The Tower: 69P-VCH-337

The Hive: Ogre 69R-CKD-X7L

Valley of the kings, Mars: 69R-DDD-FCP (Added on 10/31)

The Fallen: 69R-F99-AXG (Added on 10/31)

Red Death: 69R-VL7-J6A (Added on 10/31)

The Cabal: 69X-DJN-74V (Added on 11/10)

The Devastated Coast, Venus: 6A7-7NP-3X7 (Added on 11/10)

Vex Minotaur: 6A9-DTG-YGN (Added on 11/10)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the site doesn't remember what you've done before. I explored everything on Venus, but then my computer had to shut down for updates. So then I did Mars and the Moon. And I didn't get it. Thanks for the code..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back