Destiny Beta, spoilers open at your risk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the site doesn't remember what you've done before. I explored everything on Venus, but then my computer had to shut down for updates. So then I did Mars and the Moon. And I didn't get it. Thanks for the code..

Yeah it crashed a couple times on me :/.

I love their choice of "classical music."

I was expecting Beethoven or Mozart...but what they actually played caught me so off guard haha.

I suppose in a few hundred years what's just "oldies" to us would be "classical" to them. Which really has me wondering, what is the contemporary music scene like in the Destiny timeline?

Since the Beta is over, I'm going to try and start moving these discussions over to the clan thread.

If you want to continue to discuss the Beta here, be my guest, but It's Game Time Bro. ;)

Unfortunately I will probably never be able to play Destiny. Sounds very interesting after reading all your threads on it and talking to a guy who played the beta who works at gamestop. Being on satellite internet with bandwidth caps(even when you have their largest package) has it's downfalls. Had to give up War Craft when it went online based, looks like the same with Elder Scrolls, Assassins Creed, and probably a few others in the future. Destiny sounds truly amazing. Guess that's the breaks when living in the middle of nowhere. I hope to atleast to see some epic armor builds from the game.

Squirrelly-ORC (Orsinium Recon Corp)

I suppose in a few hundred years what's just "oldies" to us would be "classical" to them. Which really has me wondering, what is the contemporary music scene like in the Destiny timeline?

Probably not even instrumental, just a series of electrical pulses sent directly to your brain...

Unfortunately I will probably never be able to play Destiny. Sounds very interesting after reading all your threads on it and talking to a guy who played the beta who works at gamestop. Being on satellite internet with bandwidth caps(even when you have their largest package) has it's downfalls. Had to give up War Craft when it went online based, looks like the same with Elder Scrolls, Assassins Creed, and probably a few others in the future. Destiny sounds truly amazing. Guess that's the breaks when living in the middle of nowhere. I hope to atleast to see some epic armor builds from the game.

Squirrelly-ORC (Orsinium Recon Corp)

I will definitely be doing some builds, just have to get my hands on the game-ripped models haha.

One of the plus sides to playstation, pre-loading games so you can play as soon as you insert the disk. No having to wait to download and install updates etc. C'mon Microsoft, get cracking on this! haha.

Yeah Xbox one download speed is horrible. I have Destiny downloaded and ready to go on both of my Xbox one's, but I'm sure it will require some update that will take forever.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Would it be weird if I went to the midnight release wearing my Mk.V helmet? After all, Bungie made Halo...

Yeah Xbox one download speed is horrible. I have Destiny downloaded and ready to go on both of my Xbox one's, but I'm sure it will require some update that will take forever.

I pre-ordered it though Gamestop so I won't be able to pre-load the game :/. At least you can play with partial installation, unlike the beta where you had to wait for it to finish.

I pre-ordered it though Gamestop so I won't be able to pre-load the game :/. At least you can play with partial installation, unlike the beta where you had to wait for it to finish.

Yeah my Ghost edition is going to sit on the shelf so I don't have to pick it up until next day. However my kids are really excited so I allowed them to stay out late for fun.

Game stop midnight release here we come.

I stayed in and played Skyrim until 3 am.....
I'm on like version #8 of re-enchanting all my equipment. I think I FINALLY have everything min-maxed just the way I want it.

I wanted to make an armor set that didn't utilize the Restoration Exploit.

Stupid RPGs.... I can't ever finish one before another one comes out.
I will be trying to divide my time between the two games... we'll see how that works out :wacko

Ok so check this out. I am in the process of downloading this

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/destiny-official-strategy-guide-pdf.1204672/

I am going to look through it and see what I can find.
Credit: selena gomez (yes thats the ops' name ha) thanks.

Edit: its a pdf of the strategy guide for destiny. Just downloaded and did a quick look through and this thing is legit. Well at least I think it is. Bathroom here I come ha. Just kidding.

Edit 2: it contains the maps with chest locations etc. So if you dont want to spoil it dont look through it. Enjoy

I bought the hard copy but feel it's lacking. I do however love the pics and explanations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back