Did Anybody Else Get Their's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACDCrockr209

When I got home with my ODST collector's edition, I didn't get my johnson Firefight card. I was last in line and noticed that everyone else didn't get one either.

I'm going to head over to my local gamestop and get the card.

Did any of you guys get your card at the midnight release?

-Pony

Yeah, just head back to where you bought the game, show them the pre-order receipt, and they'll give you a code. I learned that from Gamestop

i went to eb games to get mine around 10 am i didnt even preorder and i got the reach beta and other stuff except the code for johnson :D but the rest i got with it thank you for tired people :p

Yeah, weird. My EB Games gave me my Johnson code when I pre-ordered, which was two weeks before release. Not when I picked it up.

At our store, only the first 34 people got one, which didnt bother me as I already have another copy of the game in Texas with it :D.

I got mine when I sauntered into my local Gamestop Tuesday afternoon. I think I only got it because of my saunter.

Flyerfye said:
I got mine when I sauntered into my local Gamestop Tuesday afternoon. I think I only got it because of my saunter.

Hooray for sauntering!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
If you didn't get your card, make sure to go back and to redeem quickly.

GameStop kinda screwed ppl on Ultimate Alliance 2 recently. We had the Juggernaut card and went to login, response 'Sorry, all passes have been given out.' Grab it while you can!!

This is why I pre-order with GameStop through their site. Other than ODST, all the other codes I get from them are usually emailed to me a few days or more before it's release date.

There were all of 10 people when I went to my local GameStop. No problems on my end.

I worked the release (gamestop) and we had a huge stack to give out - if the employees were noobs or just overwhelmed, they could have forgotten :/ make sure you back and bug them and get your code!!

LauraD said:
I worked the release (gamestop) and we had a huge stack to give out - if the employees were noobs or just overwhelmed, they could have forgotten :/ make sure you back and bug them and get your code!!

Yeah, I use to work for GameStop years back. Mistakes can and will happen. My friend who was manager forgot to put the deposit bag in the safe after close... he just left it on the counter. Now that I think about it, poor guy lost his job because of that one. D'oh! :eek

I got my card but i got mine at 10am on that day not the midnight

How can u play Halo Reach Beta? i cant find it in the CD

extrabread said:
I typed it in but I don't know where to play as him?

Firefight.

Robo_117 said:
I got my card but i got mine at 10am on that day not the midnight

How can u play Halo Reach Beta? i cant find it in the CD

Firefight.

It doesn't come out till spring

I confess I don't have an Xbox, but I enjoy the Halo franchise. I despise the Xbox controller, it's too big and like this amorphous blob in my hands... and heavy. So, to all of you who have ODST, I envy you for having money.

I didnt even think about the card until I got home and they packed it in the bag with gME GUIDE. I wonder if ACDCrocker209 got his card ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back