Disappointed With Reach?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, its different and that the direction CE went back in 99. I would rather not just pay a rehash of halo 3. I love the new features and armor abilities.

Lonewolf Armorer said:
I like and dislike the beta. For the most part the game play is fun, but as someone how has played/read all things Halo this is not Halo. Before anyone says that it is. Read Ghost of Onyx. All Spartan III's are killed in their missions the only two that weren't became trainers on Onyx.

Halo: Ghosts of Onyx

Page: 139

Paragraph: 3

"He[Kurt] wished whatever was happening had started last week- when there had been three hundred spartans on Onyx. the tactical situation would be much different".

not all of the SPARTAN III's were killed, just the first Class, then Kurt improved and enhanced their skills later. the battle at Pagasi Delta started on July 3, 2545 (from the prologue), Reach, obveously, was in 2552. the Battle of Pagasi was the first battle for the 1st Spartan III class. only 2 "recorded" survived the battle as the Covenant Facility went to fry.

so in the end, the Cannon still has room for this game, therefore. Solid Cannon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Krallis said:
I love halo. The original was the first FPS I ever played on the first ever console I ever owned (xbox), and ive been a fan of the series since.

Reach Is fairly awesome although I do feel that they couldve made the spaces between the armour plates less vast and got a different design for it rather than that generic nanosuit style...

...that Halo invented :p

Seriously, Halo has the first powered armor suits where the underarmor looks like more than just cloth or groved rubber.

Project003 said:
Halo: Ghosts of Onyx

Page: 139

Paragraph: 3

"He[Kurt] wished whatever was happening had started last week- when there had been three hundred spartans on Onyx. the tactical situation would be much different".

not all of the SPARTAN III's were killed, just the first Class, then Kurt improved and enhanced their skills later. the battle at Pagasi Delta started on July 3, 2545 (except from the prologue), Reach, obveously, was in 2552. the Battle of Pagasi was the first battle for the 1st Spartan III class. only 2 "recorded" survived the battle as the Covenant Facility went to fry.

so in the end, the Cannon still has room for this game, therefore. Solid Cannon.

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyuuuummmm!

ZING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back