Division Membership Officer

Status
Not open for further replies.

FANGS

Commanding Officer
Community Staff
Division Staff
Masterchief0624 has stepped down from his position as Division Membership Officer. I thank him VERY much for his service to the 405th.

As per the Mantle, when a Division position is vacated, it needs to be posted to the membership to advice of the availability and to request applications for the position.

The Division Membership Officer position is described as follows in the Mantle:

Division Membership Officer (DMO)

• Reviews and processes applications for membership, Regiment and Battalion
  • Maintains the 405th Member Catalog
  • Maintains the 405th Unit Catalog
  • Drives costume policies, including heading the Applicant Team which approves membership for new applicants and quality control of membership costume submissions
  • Arbiter of member costume issues and approvals

The Division Membership Officer successful in this application will be part of a team of at least two, and potentially three, who will work together to deploy members.

All applications for this position should include why you believe you should be the successful candidate and what experience you have with not only making costumes but also critiquing them as this is not an easy task.

The applications can be PM'd to me here along with any questions you might have. I will leave this open for a period of 2 weeks, closing at the end of the day on Thursday, September 29th. At that time, the applications will be discussed by Division and a successful candidate will be chosen. The successful candidate must be over the age of 18, and have more than 50 posts/90 days. As well, if you are a Regiment Commanding Officer, the Mantle requires that you forfeit your RCO position to take on a Division position. I am not requiring that but I would like to stress to people that they need to ensure they have the time to take on both and the ability to step back from one, if necessary, should that free time change in the future.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
FANGS, just for clarification, how many people are you looking for at this time?

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
I'd consider this if I actually had a full costume and the time on my hands to devote to it. A full costume is a hard pre-requisite, yes?

Upvote 0
Certainly having one is a bonus, however I would consider people who had one in the works and had a lot of costume building experience. Part of what is important in this position is the ability to talk to members about how they can make improvements etc. so costuming experience is a definite must.

Upvote 0
If there is still a need to fill the position I would like to put my names in the mix, I have a lot of experience in the halo world and have the time to commit to this role. I am the former executive officer of the Midwest regiment.

Upvote 0
If there is still a need to fill the position I would like to put my names in the mix, I have a lot of experience in the halo world and have the time to commit to this role. I am the former executive officer of the Midwest regiment.

Please PM me with your application. Thanks!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back