Dmr- Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question....
Your hand grips. Are they solid wood as well or sourced in from an airsoft gun or toy or even a real stock chopped up? TIA

@Jester1014
As far as I know, theres no such thing as a 7.62x59mm. The closest size to that is the .30-06 (7.62x63mm) What your probably thinking of is the 7.62x54mm. As for the DMR, it is a 7.62x51mm.
@LO5T V1K1N6
Great job on your DMR BTW. Can't wait to see the M45.

I bet those DMR pics don't do it any justice! Your work is probably more jaw dropping in person! Really awesome job Gabe!

@Jester1014
As far as I know, theres no such thing as a 7.62x59mm. The closest size to that is the .30-06 (7.62x63mm) What your probably thinking of is the 7.62x54mm. As for the DMR, it is a 7.62x51mm.
@LO5T V1K1N6
Great job on your DMR BTW. Can't wait to see the M45.

Thanks man. that my bad eyes again. My 9's look lik 4's and my 4's look like 9's.
My Drag takes 7.62 x 54mm.

So would you be using a 7.62x 54mm or or a cut down 54?

I have some questions..

How long did this take you? (I assume the answer is in looking at posting dates and stuff but meh.)

How big is the DMR in centimeters?

They said I couldn't bring it in because "it's not soft foam so it could be considered a weapon" those f***ing dicks. (makes me wish it was real... lol)

Wow, I guess that's a "per store" rule. I've done 4 Halo/gamestop launches and every time I had my BR with me. Didn't even bother with a red tip.

this is perfect i take it you cant walk down the street with this thing its so realistic
perfect dmr

Great thing about Utah is it's an open-carry state! ;p btw this DMR is SICK!!!!!!! Awesome attention to details, keep it up!

OH MY GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?!

Pic1091.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back