Don't Forget: TONIGHT

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG that was so awesome!!!!!!!!1!!11one!!!!!!!!!!eleven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!1!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

HAlo 3 commercial

Check the group that the Chief jumps into, pause it when he clears the ridge:

Guy in the center looks kinda like Tartarus, but the Armor is totally different , Red.

The aliens surrounding him look new, not Elites or Brutes, or any of the other covenant that we've seen so far. It's a new alien to Halo!

*update* Also anyone notice the huge mushroom cloud behind the ridge???

my laptop sux..im having a hard time watching it, wish that i had my desktop working now

Warthog and Mongoose in TV Ad

Also just noticed that the vehicle that he wakes up next to is the Warthog,
but the one that explodes when he puts up the bomb shield is the Mongoose!

Also if no one has noticed the ad is available in the X Box Live Marketplace under new game trailers, it's a free download.

Also, the Bungie Forums were just shut down. Like, all of them.

View of the Pistol attached to his side:
1.jpg

Shield Grenade
2.jpg

Giant Mushroom cloud where there once was a city?
3.jpg

Crazy Walking apes
4.jpg

First it's a warthog, now it's a ATV
5.jpg

Great helmet detail
6.jpg

Better Helmet detail
7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
really? they're the ones I took on my computer monitor... where did you see them?

Adam said:
really? they're the ones I took on my computer monitor... where did you see them?

i mean i was doing that too. funny thing is that i chose those same moments to capture. i'm looking for a good screen cap software right now to get better pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
theres alot of little changes in the armor....looks like im back at changing some parts on my armor now

oh, lol.. I just took them with my camera. Can't capture from wmv on my comp anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back