Doom marine build 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'New Recruits' started by Richardson117, May 17, 2016.

1. Richardson117

Richardson117 New Member

I have stumbled upon one of the greatest ideas .... DOOM MARINE praetor suit my 2nd build and hopefully I finish this within the five months.
    If you have any tips or resource's they would be greatly appreciated all I've found were these small useful images.

Attached Files:

Tms likes this.
  2. Tms

Tms

I'm sure alot of people would rip and tear for the playermodel so they can make the pepfiles.
    Shouldn't take long for people to get hands on that, I'm sure someone in 405th community might already have the file and maybe are willing to share.

The armor might be in multiplayer so you can use that with friend to get all the referense that you might ever need.

3. Richardson117

Richardson117 New Member

THANKS , and by the time I'm done with this I'll be knee deep in the dead:D

- - - Updated - - -

IF ANYONES INTERESTED I have a set of files and a custom template for the bfg

4. PerniciousDuke

PerniciousDuke

I had a lot of fun playing this game over the weekend. Good luck with the build! It would be a sweet suit to have. Just don't rip my arm off when you're done and smack me in the face with it. :p

5. kaween

kaween

Heh, I'm STILL having fun with it today. A bit TOO MUCH really. Having played Doom2 to death and being a PC-gamer at heart, this game "feels like coming home". I love it. :D
    And here's the kicker : my son is what, 35 years younger than me, and he loves it too. Timeless and Priceless.
    Looking forward to your build ! :thumbsup

6. Richardson117

Richardson117 New Member

I believe I can make the helmet from the inside out

Attached Files:

7. Dracosfire83

Dracosfire83

content unavailable

8. Richardson117

Richardson117 New Member

really where? because I've been looking everywhere for months can you share :)

- - - Updated - - -

Where? pls help

9. Dracosfire83

Dracosfire83

content unavailable

Richardson117 likes this.
  10. Richardson117

Richardson117 New Member

that's all I need THANK YOU SOOO MUCH

11. Richardson117

Richardson117 New Member

can you post a top down angle, front, and ,back,...... this build is going to be straight up all foam

12. Richardson117

Richardson117 New Member

can you post a top down angle, front, and ,back,...... this build is going to be straight up all foam and in return here is a custom file for the bfg currently all I have is the hand guard

Attached Files:

13. Weedknight

Weedknight New Member

Are you planning on releasing some template files or will you be freehanding the whole build?

14. Richardson117

Richardson117 New Member

It'll be freehanded from scratch but I will upload templates that I create

15. Weedknight

Weedknight New Member

That would be extremely awsome. Thanks in advance:thumbsup

16. Richardson117

Richardson117 New Member

quick sketch from the side veiw

Attached Files:

17. Chiefwannabe

Chiefwannabe

Free-handing! My Man!!!

18. Richardson117

Richardson117 New Member

More reference photos that I've retrieved!!!

S1creenshot-Original.png doom.png Screenshot-Original.png Screenshot-Orig1inal.png

19. Richardson117

Richardson117 New Member

BFG hand guard 2d

Attached Files:

20. MacFuzz

MacFuzz New Member

Hi all.
    If anyone has the obj files for the armour i will unfold and upload for all to use. Just cant get ahold of the obj myself
    thanks

21. Richardson117

Richardson117 New Member

THIS WILL BE FINISHED BEFORE school starts back up I'm converting a rundown freight container to my personal workshop with a bench and a wire wall rack :)

22. Spartan201128

Spartan201128 New Member

Cant wait to see how this turns out. The second I saw the doom marine I thought "I can totally make a cosplay out of that." I had already started my master chief build, though, so I'm eager to see how someone else does it. Good luck.

23. Richardson117

Richardson117 New Member

more reference photos

Attached Files:

24. Richardson117

Richardson117 New Member

BFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

25. Chernobyl

Chernobyl

Well, I promised to let you know when I'd made some progress. So, here you go.

Attached Files: