Doom marine build 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'New Recruits' started by Richardson117, May 17, 2016.

1. Scifideity

Scifideity New Member

2. doom slayer

doom slayer New Member

you said in a earlier post that you had some files for this project , I am new to the 405th and I decided to make the Praetor suit as my first project so if I could get those files I would greatly appreciate it .

3. pixelarmory

pixelarmory New Member

4. Richardson117

Richardson117 New Member

Thank you . you are awesome and you're channel
    for the files !

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

5. mblackwell1002

mblackwell1002

WHOA- from where this is going, this is gonna be amazing! looking foreward to some peps (+1 sub)

6. StayFrosty

StayFrosty

I hope that you go through with this project, because even though I haven't played the new doom, I really love the new look of the marine armor. Good luck man!

7. Killroyer

Killroyer New Member

Well, I saw a pdo file of the praetor suit but I cannot find it. Do you guys have the pepa model? Even if its quite messy to build as I could see

8. prime43

prime43 New Member

I know I'm coming back year late . is there any pep file on doom marine as of late?

9. SofiJunkhead

SofiJunkhead

Hi,
    if someone is still interested in making this armor and still couldn't do it, I have done it myself. Freehanded, no files and 3d :p take a look here Doom praetor 2016 build

I don't have a tutorial or anything, but I mean, it's possible. I know it's not perfect, but looks okay for a first build

10. ASCIBlue

ASCIBlue New Member

I've recently become interested in a Praetor build. Anyone have pdo files, 3d print files or the like? The dropbox link is dead. The 3d print files seem to be solid too. :/

11. Bioerror

Bioerror New Member

I'd like to build the helmet, but using a full face street bike helmet as a base. Does anyone have any tips?

12. ASCIBlue

ASCIBlue New Member

be ready for a long road. modifying stuff isn't always easiest, the shapes are a bit different.