Doom marine build 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to seeing the rest of this build. I'm working on the pistol currently :)

1jn5ljf.jpg

This is great! I've never been able to play doom because I don't have next gen. But I am crazy about it. I am currently working on a Halo Venator armor (I have a current thread about it being updated daily) and I would love to undertake this as my next project! I will totally stay tuned in this build, good luck!

Sorry im British so its in A4. Thanks for the feedback, hope it goes well

I got the helmet all finished everything looked Good. The only change I would make is some of the parts are too small or thin. So some of the numbers would be to jumbled to read. But it still came out great and i'm now just waiting on the resin and bondo process.

Here is the chest plate.

View attachment 28107
View attachment 28108
Got bored, grabbed a trial of 3ds Max. Since I only have the free version of Designer, I was only able to make pre-scaled PDFs of the file. :(

This is also my first unfolding, so it's a little rough.

10" wide (fits me, 5'7") - https://www.dropbox.com/s/2qrndcnz60z7oii/DoomguyChestFiveFootEight.pdf?dl=1
12" wide - https://www.dropbox.com/s/vqd3yi90n234a19/DoomguyChestSixFootTall.pdf?dl=1

Edit - Since this was a very easy piece, I did it first. I'm currently going through the rest of the suit. Some parts of the suit blend a LOT between soft armor and hard armor, so I've been sorting through and trying to separate the parts. If people are interested, I can post the rest as I finish the suit.

Could you possibly provide the .pdo instead of the .pdf? I'd find it easier to scale that way.

I'm currently going to 3D print the helmet. It took me a while to get all of the measurements done but it should be done by the end of this week.
Screen Shot 2016-07-12 at 9.11.06 AM_burned.png

you said in a earlier post that you had some files for this project , I am new to the 405th and I decided to make the Praetor suit as my first project so if I could get those files I would greatly appreciate it .

I hope that you go through with this project, because even though I haven't played the new doom, I really love the new look of the marine armor. Good luck man!

Well, I saw a pdo file of the praetor suit but I cannot find it. Do you guys have the pepa model? Even if its quite messy to build as I could see

Here is the chest plate.

View attachment 21450
View attachment 21451
Got bored, grabbed a trial of 3ds Max. Since I only have the free version of Designer, I was only able to make pre-scaled PDFs of the file. :(

This is also my first unfolding, so it's a little rough.

10" wide (fits me, 5'7") - Dropbox - Link not found
12" wide - Dropbox - Link not found

Edit - Since this was a very easy piece, I did it first. I'm currently going through the rest of the suit. Some parts of the suit blend a LOT between soft armor and hard armor, so I've been sorting through and trying to separate the parts. If people are interested, I can post the rest as I finish the suit.

I know I'm coming back year late . is there any pep file on doom marine as of late?

Hi,
if someone is still interested in making this armor and still couldn't do it, I have done it myself. Freehanded, no files and 3d :p take a look here Doom praetor 2016 build

I don't have a tutorial or anything, but I mean, it's possible. I know it's not perfect, but looks okay for a first build

I've recently become interested in a Praetor build. Anyone have pdo files, 3d print files or the like? The dropbox link is dead. The 3d print files seem to be solid too. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back