Download Database Overhaul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigma-LS said:
That's perfect Belakor! Now if there was only a way to have all those pics in the master thread. I may be able to use some of my attachment space for it.

Maybe put a photo link next to each download link? We could ask for people to post a photo of each file that we have in the database.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sean Bradley said:
Maybe put a photo link next to each download link? We could ask for people to post a photo of each file that we have in the database.

I believe I already proposed this earlier:

Primal Weyland said:
Also, I intend to have a picture link along with each article, hosted to my own personal Photobucket account, to save on 405th's upload space, to give an example of what the model looks like. More details on this as I continue.

Once I finish my work on compiling the links I'll work on going through each and obtaining a graphic for each.

Right, I was just thinking of the pic limits in a post and that using attachment space would let people see the pics upfront instead of having to follow a link. I guess that might kill the 56ker's though. You don't need to get all the model pics, I can do that, unless you want everything linked to your own photobucket account or something?

I also think it would be valuable to have both the A4 and letter-sized unfolds when they exist (US folks pretty much like the letter while everyone else goes A4).

hey guys im back form an extremely long vacation and just wanted to say i have a lot of poeople asking for my h1 marine armor , i had to wipe out my hd for my cpu the other day and the links have expired so i do not have them any for anyone who does or has previously dl'd them go ahead and upload them if you want to just mention me in the post, thnx bunches lol

Sigma-LS said:
... I also think it would be valuable to have both the A4 and letter-sized unfolds when they exist (US folks pretty much like the letter while everyone else goes A4).

I think that's a good idea, I've been caught a few times printing a Letter sized pep file onto A4 paper... wasted quite a bit of paper :p
I use A4 but I'll be doing all my files in both, Letter seems to be pretty popular (15 downloads of the Letter CQB Chest compared to 5 downloads of the A4 version)

Also, I'll be adding a few new files to my post in the DL database as well as some pics of each model in a few minutes.

well i found the file that my friend made and let me edit to get the H1 marine armor, if all goes well and i find a hosting site that does not require you to log in so often, i should have the files remade and in the database within one week. YAY

I have a Request, only because i couldn't find it, An E.V.A. Helmet. If there is one somewhere someone please give me a link.

Slyfo has a eva model helmet, but the visor is impossible to do since there is no actual visor that will fit into that shape of helmet.

CtrlxAltxDel said:
I have a Request, only because i couldn't find it, An E.V.A. Helmet. If there is one somewhere someone please give me a link.

Slyfo made one, can be downloaded in his thread as part of his big Halo 3 pack:
LINK
In the first post, any of the links for 'Fixed all in one archive.'

And don't be discouraged by people's claims it's impossible, it will just be challenging, somebody will figure it out.
And it will be awesome.

Well actually someone did make a EVA helmet it was in the noob forums, but the visor wasnt see through, although the helmet was amazing in detail.

The only draw back is you cant just go out and buy a visor that will fit in.

i was just wondering if anyone would be a pal and give me a bit of advice here..........My bro wants to be a grunt and i have the grunt pep file but i'm no good at unfolding files. So if anyone could help me with the sizing and the unfloding that would be great, since my friend is hopfully going as a flood infection, and my bro as a grunt, and me as the Chief.....
Anyways plz PM me with the advice that would be great.......

-Spartan_025

http://halocostuming.pbwiki.com/pep+index
I've been working on this lately.

Pep Authors- contact me if I haven't PM'd you already; I'm getting permission from everyone before I include your files.

Improvements..
-direct links
-screenshots
-organized

I need to finish getting things up, but the links to all the files & thumbs are in the comments of that page if anyone feels froggy, and the layout is pretty clear.

Requests: H3 Marine Armor, H3 Pelican

Suggestion: Organize the Pep files by "MC" and all his Multi-Player variations, "Other Characters" like Marines, ODST Etc., "Weapons", and "Vehicles" all in their proper Game order (i.e. H1 marine, H2 ODST, H3 Master Chief, etc.)

can some one post a copy of a high def: crotch arms and legs please ive been looking all over this forum but cant find anything im sorry if im not suposed to post here but i need the help really bad

well if no one has made them can some one just design it on pepakura please and send me a link because my hd stuff doesnt look right with standard legs, arms, groin and shoulders. i will be very very grateful
p.s can it be halo 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back